What's new

I finally got BB coupons (1 Viewer)

Jeff Koch

Stunt Coordinator
Well I'll be. I opened my mailbox today and low and behold there was a mailer from Best Buy with their Welcome to Summer Preferred Customer Weekend June 21-23 coupons. I guess that phone call I made threatening to cancel my BB credit card if I didn't start getting coupons finally paid off.

Jeff

Tim_Speicher

Stunt Coordinator
Mike,
I feel your pain, I am in the same boat as you. :angry:
I have sent an email to Best Buy and will be calling there customer service center tomorrow. That Circuit City right across the street is starting to look more appealing by the minute...:D

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Sorry to kick you while you're down, but I'm on the preferred list as well. No credit cards, but I did have a few exchanges and some online orders.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Did you notice the change in the coupon for music and movie? The deal is now $2 off, not the 10% that it used to be.

Brandon_H

Stunt Coordinator
They have been reducing these a lot lately. I remember when I first started getting them, I was getting 10 percent off music and movies and $5 off video games . . . Never did one go unused, and usually for the full amount. Last time, I didn't use any coupons. . .

Could they really have been losing so much money the old way?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Imagine my surprise when flipping through the mail yesterday and finding a packet of Best Buy coupons! :emoji_thumbsup: :D
Don't know how I achieved this (sorry Mike!), as my only contact with Best Buy involving my address would have been a couple of returns. Perhaps they have a big master list and it's completely random? Even the coupons included seem to be random:
Did you notice the change in the coupon for music and movie? The deal is now $2 off, not the 10% that it used to be.
Mine is still for 10% off up to 5 titles.

GlenH

Stunt Coordinator
I remember when Best Buy used to give out not only 10%, but also 15% and even 25% off coupons. There was a 25% off coupon that someone had posted a URL to about 1 yr ago. I think there was a 5 DVD limit for that coupon.

Scott Dautel

Second Unit
Alright Jeff ... hand them over. This is the 1st time in 3 years I have not gotten them. So clearly there's been a terrible mistake and you received mine.

... or could it be that my wife has gotten clever and is now hiding them? hmmmmmmm, I've go to rush home now to check the mail pile.

Scott

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Got mine today, you really have to wonder about the mail delivery system. It certain is nice to get coupons the day after they expire.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Hey, all you people screaming to get them has made them stop giving them to me. I used to get them all the time but I did not get them this month.

Now cut that out!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hey, all you people screaming to get them has made them stop giving them to me. I used to get them all the time but I did not get them this month.

Now cut that out!
**Furious rubbing of hands together and throwing his head back in wicked laughter with obvious glee**

Bwaaahaaaahaaaahaaaa!

You all have fallen for my evil plot! Next stop...world domination!

Brian R

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I too am finally on the preferred list. Unfortunately, I received mine the day I was moving out of my apartment and into a house. Does anyone know of a way to have your addressed changed in the Best Buy system, or will I have to wait 2 more years to get back on the list?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks