What's new

I Dream of Jeannie? (1 Viewer)

Michael Alden

Supporting Actor
So, exactly where is this show? Of all of the most popular sitcoms of the 60s, the ones that were most popular and had the longest runs that we have not seen yet, this one is probably at the top of the list (with Get Smart). Is this another one of those cases of a horrendous movie remake being planned and the show having to wait for the movie? So, what about the shows that have already had their mandatory awful remake? Car 54, McHale's Navy, Sergeant Bilko, Mod Squad. I'm sure there are others as I really pay no attention to these things. So since these shows won't have a movie tie-in, does that remove them from DVD consideration?

Robert Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
There is a movie coming out in 2006, so it looks like we'll be waiting until then for a DVD release. Perhaps the DVD will be just like the Bewitched DVD..a B&W and Colorized release.

Steve Phillips

Screenwriter
Only the first season was shot in B/W; but since colorized versions already exist and have aired around the world, it is a safe bet they'll be available on DVD. I'm sure the original B/W will be offered as well.

I'd love to have all 5 seasons on DVD.

MichaelColvin

Stunt Coordinator
I think that it would need to be a lower price point if I were to pick it up. $25 range. But it would be great to have it.

cheers, Michael :)

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
SWEET!!!! I cannot wait for IDOJ on DVD! I'll definitely be getting both b&w and colorized (that is, if they are both offered...I'm just assuming).

Let's hope that BW s.3 comes out for Christmas along with this...

Beau

Supporting Actor
I hope the first season is available in B&W. I hate the colorized. Nice to know that it's coming.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Something tells me that Bewitched Colorized didn't do as well among fans as Sony hoped for. I just wish that stores would get the black and white versions as well because I would not even consider buying the colored version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks