What's new

I Dream of Jeannie Season 3? (1 Viewer)

fireflame

Agent
Real Name
Ross Gardiner
hi. I have just picked up a 16mm print of I dream of jeannie.
The episode is "Ride em Astronaut" (season 4)

I know there was different variations of the theme on season 2, 3, and 5.
Was there another variation on season 4 or did they use season 3 like in syndication.

Thanks.

Brandy681

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandy
I can't get the episode to play right on all of my dvd players but I don't think they have that freeze frame option.

Blaine

Agent

I contacted Sony for this problem and they had me send in the suspect disc for analysis. Clearly it's not a disc specific problem, but a mastering error. Let's see what shakes out from it.

Blaine

Agent
Except that switching to "Field" gives you 1/2 of the image. There are those here that will probably have the exact technical aspects, but it essentially shows only the odd numbered scan lines, repeating that same information on the even lines. That really isn't an option in my opinion.

Brandy681

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandy
Hi Everyone!
The number for Sony to compain about this set is 1-800-860-2878.

Hopefully if everyone voices their opinion about this set they will send everyone replacement discs and from what I read on one website they are allready in the process of some type of resolution for all who bought I Dream Of Jeannie Season 3. I am pretty sure they will send out replacement discs or at least hope that, that is what they are going to do.

I hope they don't mean correcting the set and then making everyone buy it over again because that is outrageous. I called Sony tonight but they were closed so I left a message, the more people to call and leave messages or talk to someone directly the quicker this will be resolved. I am also going to call tomorrow to talk to someone directly about this issue because Sony is completely aware of the situation.

Brandy681

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandy
I called Sony at night and left a message with my number, etc and the next day before I got a chance to call back when they opened a nice guy called me back. He said that they are aware of some issues and it is under investigation with their design, sound department etc and right now NO replacements have been issued and no other news is available, boy was that a surprise!! Anyway if you get a moment call them and voice your opinion about this set, you don't have to wait to speak to someone and they seem friendly and nice..Or you can call and leave a message at night when they are closed if you just don't wish to speak to someone directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks