What's new

I can't find Upcoming Blu Ray Release List (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Back in the old forum, I really found the Upcoming Blu Ray Release list really helpful. I think I couldn't find it starting a few months before we transitioned to this new software but I never brought it up. So it may not be a migration issue, but I'm wondering if that list still exists and/or is being maintained?

Thanks!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Carlo Medina said:
Back in the old forum, I really found the Upcoming Blu Ray Release list really helpful. I think I couldn't find it starting a few months before we transitioned to this new software but I never brought it up. So it may not be a migration issue, but I'm wondering if that list still exists and/or is being maintained?

Thanks!
Yes, the list is still being maintained and is up in a Beta format that you can't see as we work through some migration issues. I think next week when Adam comes back, we'll be able to post it for all to see. I didn't know there was an issue prior to the migration as everything seem fine from my end.

Anyway, thank you and others for using the release list as it is a labor of love for me.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Hi Crawdaddy! Thanks so much for the update. I'm not sure there was an actual pre-migration issue, I think the link that used to appear at the top of the Blu-Ray subforum was removed (or replaced with a different link to another HTF special event) and since I never bookmarked it, I didn't know how to get back to it!

Looking forward to its return, your hard work is very much appreciated by me (and others I'm sure)!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Adam is back so I'm hoping the listings are activated in the near future for all to see.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
That would be awesome, thanks so much Robert and Adam! One question: will there be a direct link at the top of the BD forum like before, for ease of finding?

Thanks!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Carlo Medina said:
That would be awesome, thanks so much Robert and Adam! One question: will there be a direct link at the top of the BD forum like before, for ease of finding?

Thanks!
No matter which area of the forum you're in, there will be a direct link to any of the Blu-ray Listings at the top of the page.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
The upcoming releases are back on the top bar. I'm working on the current release lists. Thanks to Robert for putting it together and for your patience Carlo!

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Don't thank me! Thank you for this wonderful service you all provide! Just happy to be a user... :P

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks