What's new

I am surprised Baywatch is not out on dvd... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I am not a fan of this show. And if it was out I wouldn't get it. But, I am surprised this show hasn't been released on dvd.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
They could put out a single DVD consisting of long sequences of the various Baywatch Babes running on the beach and I suspect that would satisfy the majority of the show's fans... ;)

Tim_P_76

Second Unit
Real Name
Timothy J. Parkans

Oh DENIAL!:D If they don't release the true first season from NBC, I wouldnt buy it either. I watched it for the montages most of the time. Brandon Tartikoff was a genius.

Craig: Mclaren

Second Unit
With all the slow motion options DVD players offer you these days I imagine the reason this may never be out on DVD is because it would be responsible for an entire generation of males going blind... :D

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
Come on, the story ideas were great. What about the one where Mitch swam through the sand to foil the terrorists who were holding hostages in the guard tower. Mitch swam under the sand to get there...PURE GENIUS!!!

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

This pretty much sums up my feelings on the show pretty well, even the surprise that its not out on DVD yet. I never really thought of it, but now that I do it is somewhat of a surprise.

James Reader

Screenwriter
I am surprised Baywatch is not out on dvd...
I'm not! Think of all the music clearence issues!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks