What's new

I am officially addicted to 'SCARE TACTICS'! (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I just watched the first two episodes back to back on the Sci-fi channel and laughed my freakin ass off! :laugh:

The normal timeslot is Sunday's at 11pm, an odd hour and day that might be the show's downfall I fear, but regardless I am not missing a single episode!

The 'alien invasion' prank was priceless! As was the 'gorilla' prank! :laugh:

I've always had a sick sense of humor and this show is RIGHT up my alley! :laugh:

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
The one with the dead guy in the freezer was the best one this time around, IMO. I thought "The victim" was going to puke and pass out at the same time there.

The gorilla guy really seemed pissed off, he was already leaving the set when the actor had to call him back "Hey, you're on scare tactics! It's a TV show!". :)

/Mike

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The actual time slot is Friday at 10 PM.

Didn't see the last scare, but saw the freezer one and thought it was hysterical.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Perfect reason why I love my TiVo. It will let you know all future airings, for any show, for the next 12 days.

Scare Tactics will be on 14 times between today and the 23rd. They usually show two episodes in a row. Looks like each episode will have around 5 showings per week and then a few more times the following week.

There are two episodes I have not seen. Below are the date and times when they will be shown:
First one (I think I missed this one Friday 4/11 night)
4/13 2300 (another past episode on after)
4/15 1900 (another past episode on after)
4/16 2100 (another past episode on after)
4/19 0030 (another past episode was on before)
Second
4/18 2200 (another past episode on after)
4/18 2400 (another past episode on after)
4/20 2300 (another past episode on after)
4/23 2100 (another past episode on after)
I would assume this episode will also be on 4/26 0030 but my TiVo does have schedule info up to then.

[url=http://members.aol.com/nightdog35/spidey_smiley.gif] [/url]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks