What's new

huge sale of all my best dvd's including criterion, limiteds, oops, boxsets, etc. (1 Viewer)

Gary,

What email address are you using for Paypal payment? This one? Please check my email to you. What is available now. I don't know how much to pay.

Charlie

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Yes, I do realize that the first pay system works. My point was that you should have instituted it from the beginning. Not after we made our deal. And as you instituted it after we made our deal, you should have contacted me with an e-mail stating "Let me know ASAP if you still want these I have other buyers waiting". Other people do this...and you wouldn't have been waiting long for an answer, although you should have kept the deal from the get go since I didn't leave you hanging for all that long.

Oh well.

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
list is updated as of 4:30 to what is left as of right now 4:30
charlie i didn't receive your email, please email [email protected] and i will be glad to answer any ?'s

drew just to let you know 12 titles and maybe more of what you wanted are still available

Drew_W

Screenwriter
[rant]I STILL WANT MY ULTIMATE TOY BOX)$#(%)$(%)$#([/rant]

Ok, now that that's over, I'll look forward to having some new stuff to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks