What's new

Huge problem with my new Philips :-( help (1 Viewer)

SebastianS

Auditioning
Hey all just thought I'd ask for some input on Philips, bought a 51pw9363 last week, no problems till today, the screen went black and now there is green splatter in the middle of the screen, still learning about this stuff but I know this is not good. I spent 1988.oo canadian plus tax . I think I am going to switch this out and was just wondering if anyone had any other suggestions on what to get in that price range?? I didn't know much about philips when I bought this but from todays experience I am not impressed. Any input would help, thanks.

John S

Senior HTF Member
Well, nearly any set can have a failure. This particular model does not seem to have a bad track record on failure in particular.

But if it is that new I would think you would have no problems going with a different set or even a direct replacement.

If this is all it will do on any input, is certainly does sound like you have had some sort of catastrophic failure.

Almost a blessing of sorts it happend sooner rather than later for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks