What's new

Huge Lot of DVDs (special editions, box sets, limited editions, etc) for Sale! (1 Viewer)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
They are all in pristine condition; some still brand new and sealed. No need to list each title individually as they can all be seen in the photos below! Please note that I will not bother breaking up the lot to sell individual titles no matter the request, as it's not worth my time to be running back and forth to the post office shipping individual DVDs out. I am selling the lot based on convenience and the price is set according as well. Thanks so much!
4febbc09_IMG_0801.jpeg
aa3bb656_IMG_0802.jpeg
8d162ef5_IMG_0803.jpeg
6320fada_IMG_0804.jpeg
7411169d_IMG_0805.jpeg
47fd8814_IMG_0806.jpeg
7a2d38ac_IMG_0807.jpeg
e9f1151c_IMG_0808.jpeg
039fb11e_IMG_0810.jpeg
ASKING: ONLY $330 USD for the entire lot

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Would you be willing to sell "mini-lots"? There are some there I don't care for(DotD type) or already have(Lost in Translation/I heart Huck/Gremlins/Gladiator). But there are 10-15 I would like(depends what a few are...as I'm not familiar with the covers...) The ones I want to know what they are... Picture 3 The big lip? (Rolling stones something???) Picture 4 What is that black box? Picture 6 What is that thing in teal? Picture 14 What is the "mud face"? Picture 16 The red cover? Last picture Blue and silver...I can't tell what the blue one says and I'm not familiar with the cover on the silver one.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Short answer of what I would want... All the westerns, except Tombstone(got it) All the music(even the big lip...if it is The Stones) All the "Asian" Both BG-FN What I don't want... Kids stuff Fantasy(unless Asian) Horror(got most of them...or don't care) Cop/Buddy Cop/Vigilante(got em, or don't care)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Hi Sam, If you could send me a detailed list of all the titles that are of interest, then I could make you an offer... From your description (all westerns minus Tombstone) I have the following titles: - My Name is Nobody (2-Disc Special Edition, R2 - Orig. English & Italian Soundtracks and optional Eng. subs) - Fistfull of Dollars (2-Disc Special Edition, R2 - Orig. English & Italian Soundtracks and optional Eng. subs) - For a Few Dollars More (2-Disc Special Edition, R2 - Orig. English & Italian Soundtracks and optional Eng. subs) - The Outlaw Josey Wales - Gunfight at the OK Corral (still sealed) - Nevada Smith (still sealed) All the music: - Rolling Stones Four Flicks (4-DVD L.E. Box Set - OOP) - Dead Boys: Return of the Living Dead Boys - Halloween Night 1986 - Pink Floyd: Dark Side of the Moon (Classics Albums Series) Asian: - Old Boy: Ultimate Edition Tin Set (R3 Korea with both Orig. and Eng. dubbed soundtrack and Eng. subs, plus various language options - 4 DVDs and Soundtrack CD!) -- See more photos here: http://www.discjunkie.se/index.php?page=viewdetails&id=51 - Akira: Special Edition Tin (2-DVD - OOP) - Bruce Lee: 30th Anniversary L.E. box set (5-DVDs, Korean R3, Orig. Soundtracks plus English dubs and subs -- more pics here: http://stores.moviesville.com/Items/1501744?sck=13724985) - John Woo: A Better Tomorrow Trilogy Box Set (L.E. 3-DVD Box Set, R3 Korea with Orig. Soundtrack plus English sub and sub options, booklets, postcards, documentaries, etc) And both Bad Girls of Film Noir sets, still sealed! As for your questions above... The Rolling Stones set as mentioned in this thread is the now out of print 4-DVD "Four Flicks" box set. Picture 4 the black box is the enormous OLDBOY Ultimate Edition set from Korea, the best available release of the film to date on standard DVD with all the bells and whistles. Picture no. 6 - the "teal" box is the Limited Edition slipcase 2-DVD set of Memento. Picture 14 "mud face" is the Limited Edition "Book of the Dead" version of The Evil Dead from Anchor Bay seen here and highly collectible: http://www.amazon.com/Evil-Dead-Book-Limited/dp/B00005RYLE Picture 16 the red box is an enormous leather box set of the John Woo "Better Tomorrow" trilogy from Korea R3 with English subs and dub options, as well as original sdtks. In the last photo the blue box is the huge ET Ultimate Gift Box Set with 4-DVDs and packed with books and extras (see here: http://www.amazon.com/E-T-Extra-Terrestrial-Ultimate-Gift-Boxed/dp/B000069AT7) And the silver box set is the R3 Korean 30th Anniversary Bruce Lee Limited Edition set from Spectrum, which features Fist of Fury, The Big Boss, Way of the Dragon, Game of Death and The Man and The Legend documentary... alll with English language and sub options along with orig. sdtks. Hope this was of some help! Cheers!

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Out of your list to me, the only two I don't want are Bruce Lee(I know it is sacrilege...but...I didn't even get into The Crow...I'm just not a Lee or Lee Jr. fan) and the Dead Boys(never heard of them and I'm not a fan of the Sex Pistols either).

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
By the way, I come up with 13, if you take out the Bruce Lee and Dead Boys... But add back in...(maybe) Willard Bill & Ted And maybe the two SleepAway(depends on what I think those are...vs what they are...and the inherent reviews I find)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Hi Sam, just sent you a PM! The total would be 14 as I forgot to include Lonely Are The Brave up top, though I assume you want this title. It's brand new and possibly still sealed. A great flick too! I've offered a fixed price including Willard, the Bill & Ted set (still sealed!) and the Sleep Away Camp movies... Total number of discs = 35!! Check your PM's and let me know what you think. Cheers!!

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
These are all still available, plus I've added a handful more brand new and still sealed DVDs including: A Christmas Carol (1938), Christmas in Conneticut, It Happened on 5th Avenue and 3 DVDs of restored Famous Studios Casper cartoons from Classic Media... Plus a few more not mentioned!

Buyer must pay actual shipping costs. I'd be willing to send in plastic sheets to save on cost if preferred. Please PM if interested.

I'm too lazy to list individually on eBay! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks