What's new

HTF Warner TV & Animation Chat 6/06/06 - The Questions asked... (1 Viewer)

coryE

Agent
Real Name
cory emerson

That sounds great. I loved watching this show when I was younger.

Hoping it maybe comes out by early next year. I'm sure sales would be good as long as it was priced right.

Cory

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
I really hope they finish Huckleberry Hound, the first volume was great. Hopefully more people take notice so we can have a volume two.

Paul

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Thanks Keith for putting all the details together. It was much appreciated by us late comers. :emoji_thumbsup:

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Chee. I forgot about the chat. Well, someone asked about Perfect Strangers anyway. I might have asked about Enos, but I already asked the last time and it was to be considered.

Clarify the Supernatural comment, please. They confirmed it will have all the music? That's what I get from the summary above.

Thanks for the post.

MattMC

Agent
Glad to hear that they are evaluating Tiny Toons (I just hope that they do something with it!!!).
I also forgot about the chat tonight but most of the things got asked.
I wish that the other studios would do this type of thing.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Thanks, Keith!

:D

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
I'm surprised I was lucky enough to manage to get a question in while doing the mini-transcription. If you check the full length transcript you'll find it's long-winded but passionate about WB's WWII- era cartoons, hoping they can be thematically presented (like Disney's set) in the PC world we ('re forced to) live in...

I avoided redundant questions as much as possible butdated the notes as WB provided further info (except on everybody's bane of the chat, Everwood!)

Carlos Garcia

Screenwriter
I was wondering where the official transcript for the chat was posted, but I just found it at the very top of the page. Great job on the chat, guys!

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
Carlos, that's not offical, just a quick summary as it happened, meant to help those who came late. Ron & Parker will have the official transcript ready for posting and it will be available on The Digital Bits and Gord Lacey's TVSHOWSONDVD website. The thread is meant to be the source for post-chat discussion.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
only real good news of the evening was Mama's Family, but knowing Warner and how they abandon all sitcoms that aren't called Friends nor have someone who wound up becoming a huge star (Fresh Prince, Full House), I know it'll wind up getting abandoned after season 1 anyhoo

John*P

Second Unit
No future plans for "Growing Pains"? Guess S1 didn't sell so well. That can't bode well for the future of that series, or "Just the Ten of Us" for that matter. :-/

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
I'm glad that I was able to get my question in. I really am waiting for "Tiny Toon Adventures". Their answer was a little vague, though. My fingers are crossed. I mean, this was the show that started it all for the Silver Age. With the exception of the "preachy episodes", it was very well-written and I'm surprised that they couldn't give more of a defined answer.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

I'm really hoping for a more definitive answer sometime soon.

JeffT.

Deceased Member
Did the Warners Brothers representatives specifically address the issue of THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. (NBC 1964-68) DVD release pertaining to Anchor Bay Entertainment?

Is this distribution company going to proceed with a first season (1964-65) DVD release in July as (officially) announced or not?!

Why can't a similar online questions-and-answers session with Paramount Pictures Home Entertainment also be arranged?

It's high time that we finally learned about just what is the current status of THE INVADERS (ABC 1967-68) tv series and whether a DVD release is pending or not.

Jeff T.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks