1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

HTF REVIEW: Star Wars - Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Michael Osadciw, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Bill Williams

Bill Williams Well-Known Member

Hey Phil, I got another one for ya...

In Aretha Franklin's "Respect", every time I hear "Take care of (undecipherable last word)", it sounds to me like she's singing, "Break out the PCP"... Just had to throw that one in there... [​IMG]

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread on "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith". May I remind you that the hospital is open 24 hours for your dining and dancing pleasure. [​IMG]

2. Jay Pennington

Jay Pennington Well-Known Member

In principle, I agree. But as executed, those scenes are bland. They're just board meetings.

3. Dave Mack

Dave Mack Well-Known Member

I agree. The scenes would've been cool but they are so badly executed it's like watching a High School play.

4. Paul McElligott

Paul McElligott Well-Known Member

Paul McElligott
    Yeah! What is this supposed to be, an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation?

5. EricW

EricW Well-Known Member

i thought they might have worked in the film if only because now you see that Padme is keeping something from Anakin.

6. Cory S.

Cory S. Well-Known Member

The formation of the Alliance is well told if you watch Episode III and Episode IV back to back. You get the idea easily.

7. MatthewLouwrens

MatthewLouwrens Well-Known Member

8. John Geelan

John Geelan Well-Known Member

Watching Sith tonight for the first time on a 50" Sony SXRD being fed by a Denon 3910 and I'm not blown away by the picture on the video.

It does look hazy in spots especially when humans are talking in scenes. The film looks great when its all CGI but then it looks like a video game.

Now this SXRD is new and so is the 3910 so I need to still tweak both to their optimum capabilities but I'm surprised how soft the film appears at times on a large screen (I used to watch movies on a 27" tube tv).

Anyone else use the combo of a SXRD and a 3910?