What's new

HTF REVIEW: "Rambo Trilogy" (with screenshots) (1 Viewer)

Jim Peavy

Supporting Actor
Oops, one disc has the widescreen version and the other disc the P&S version. My mistake.

But the extras are the director's commentary; A, "New Documentary: We get to win this time: The Rambo Phenomenon: Brand-new interviews with the film's creator's...", and the trailer. Does this sound like stuff on the boxed set?

WilliamG

Supporting Actor
Jim,
I concur with you on the low price of Rambo II and III. I just came from Wal-Mart where I saw them both for $5.88! But I didn't see First Blood anywhere! I wonder what the deal is? I did notice that the the Rambo Trilogy was $34.88, however. I guess I'm stuck with getting the trilogy or making a trip to Best Buy for the first movie!

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
ive always had a soft spot for FIRST BLOOD-as a tale it stands on its own, told in a no nonsense, innocent way.

The PNW scenery is also a draw. (actually filmed in Canada!)

S' funny that Stallone, who dodged Military Service to his country by going to Sweden, could with a straight face play the 'wronged vet' with such gusto...

The other 2 are just made for money sequels...where "they done blowed things up real good!"

WilliamG

Supporting Actor
quote:
"i've always had a soft spot for FIRST BLOOD-as a tale it stands on it's own,"
Mark-
Exactly! Which is the reason why I didn't buy II/III when I had the opportunity. I LOVED Richard Crenna in his role; and still miss him.:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks