What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: "Friends" The Complete Third Season (with screenshots) (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
So Best would -definitely- do a price drop within the next month?
I don't guarantee anything those guys will do. I've seen them drop prices before the scheduled date, and on the other hand I've seen them never drop them. I've seen them "drop" a price to a sell-through price that is HIGHER than the new SRP!

Actually, I just looked at BestBuy.com, and they show that Friends S1 has an SRP of $39.98 (6¢ higher than the actual new SRP!), but has a sell-through price of $59.99! :eek:

Ulp...Season 2 is the same! How do you look good doing THAT?!?!??!?!?!?!!!???

Hopefully those sell-through prices drop on Sunday...

Debbie E

Stunt Coordinator
Well, picked up S3 for $22 at Overstock and S1 and S2 for $24 each at NorthAmericanDVD. S3 will get here first... do you all suggest I wait for S1 and S2 or should I just jump in into S3? I've NEVER seen an ep.

After the $10 rebate that's $60 for all three... $20 a season. I can live with that :)

Joel C

Screenwriter
Watch in order. The show is very easy to pick up, but also has a lot of continuity and many running gags.

Has anyone noticed a color change in some shots during "The One with the Flashback?" I just watched it and caught two instances where the colors faded. Let me know if this is a packaging problem or if I simply picked up a bad copy. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks