What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: Enter The Dragon (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED). (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
This region free info is amazing. Looking at the sites for ways to reprogram a machine via the remote is kinda cool! Hate to buy another player though, even if it's not too expensive. But maybe my PS2 is one that can be reprogrammed via the controller...

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
This region free info is amazing. Looking at the sites for ways to reprogram a machine via the remote is kinda cool! Hate to buy another player though, even if it's not too expensive. But maybe my PS2 is one that can be reprogrammed via the controller...

Jeannette Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
One thing to keep in mind when going multi region is the player must also be multi format (PAL/NTSC). If you get a PAL R2 disc it won't play unless either the player is multi format or you have a moniter that will accept a PAL signal. Also some of the older players didn't do the PAL to NTSC conversion very well.

As far as ETD without an english track, I hope you native language purists are gonna kick up as much fuss about this as you do for Chinese films dubbed in english.

Jeannette Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
One thing to keep in mind when going multi region is the player must also be multi format (PAL/NTSC). If you get a PAL R2 disc it won't play unless either the player is multi format or you have a moniter that will accept a PAL signal. Also some of the older players didn't do the PAL to NTSC conversion very well.

As far as ETD without an english track, I hope you native language purists are gonna kick up as much fuss about this as you do for Chinese films dubbed in english.

Rodney Martin

Stunt Coordinator
After revisiting this title for the first time in over 15 years, it's no where near as good a I remember it. But there is no doubt that no one has come even close to equaling bruce lee's on screen martial arts abilities. The best to go into the movie business without doubt. I never remembered the story line being so flimsy though. I found it rather silly, how after the fight between john saxon's character and the chinese guy, an all out battle broke out, it's like they were in a rush to wrap up the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks