What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: Disney Treasures - Tomorrow Land, ENTIRELY RECOMMENDED (1 Viewer)

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Finished watching this stuff the other night-is it a bad sign when you think that watching stuff like this is fun? Of course, I also thought that the flush riveting thing on OTFL was cool...

It's amazing to see some of the stuff they had come up with in the 50s though. Sure, there are some things that are definitely wrong given what we know today, but there's also a bunch of things that were reasonably accurate. It's still interesting to compare the early ideas of what they thought might happen with what actually happened. A great set!

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Finished watching this stuff the other night-is it a bad sign when you think that watching stuff like this is fun? Of course, I also thought that the flush riveting thing on OTFL was cool...

It's amazing to see some of the stuff they had come up with in the 50s though. Sure, there are some things that are definitely wrong given what we know today, but there's also a bunch of things that were reasonably accurate. It's still interesting to compare the early ideas of what they thought might happen with what actually happened. A great set!

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
Steve,

Thanks so much for your inserts. I hope you find the time to do the other ones. I can tell that they take a lot of time. Let me know if you need any research assistance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks