What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: A Nightmare on Elm Street - Infinifilm Edition (Recommended) (1 Viewer)

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Someone over at the amazon.com customer reviews, says the tina deleted scene is not only on the infinifilm option , but also on 1 of the docs on disc2.Is he telling the truth, anyone checked ?

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Ive recieved my dvd today and noticed something strange, maybe its my imagination but if you watch the film with the infinifilm option on the volume is alot lower,is the mono track used on this option ?Then when you turn off the option, its back to the 5.1 track.Anyway , i did notice as others have said a slight improvement in audio and video over the previous edition. Some of those deleted scenes that ive watched ,and alternate scenes are fun to see for the first time !

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
While I noticed the difference, the transfer didn't bother me too much. The missing sound effects stuck out more to me.

Jacques Haitkin knows better than me but shouldn't the above scene be dark since Nancy is at the sleep clinic? They do turn off the lights when you go to bed at one of those places. :) There was a few scenes where I thought "Wow. This is much darker than the first transfer... but that actually makes more sense." Once again, Haitkin is more qualified than me to make that call though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks