What's new

HTF Movie Draft! Vol. 2 (1 Viewer)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
I thought the weakness of my list was going to be, as someone told me, that it was "not enough artsy and too much fartsy". I admit that the vast majority of films I've seen are American made. I guess so far I haven't had too much reason to venture out into the foreign film market (though some of my most recent faves are foreign including The Road Home, Amelie and Rabbit-Proof Fence).
Good tournament though and I thought Bill's "list o' grails" was going on automatic to win the tourney. Thanks for restoring my faith in diversity of thought. :D

JenB

Screenwriter
I was hoping to get to be the Science Fiction/Fantasy Master or Fan or what have you (like Steeve from Round 1)for this round myself since these are my favorite genres with most of my favorite films.

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
If someone wants to run more tournaments/polls based on this draft, go right ahead. I'll be away most of next week so I don't really have time for it.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I want to thank Scott and Chuck for running this tourney. It was really a whole lot of fun. Great discussions and whatnot, and very balanced lists.
I'd be more than happy to run the Horror draft tournament, but I'm going to let people know I'm already in the middle of one myself (GO VOTE!!!), and I've got two tourney ideas stewing in my head (Grand Theft Auto, Vice City: A Song Tournament and Best American Cartoon Character: A Tournament).

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
A good tournament that was a fair bit of fun. I'm quite glad with the winning selection. Nicely varied.

Not as good as my list, mind you. But not all of us can have that good of taste. :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks