What's new

HTF Movie Draft! Vol. 2 (1 Viewer)

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
What's going to happen if I go off to a 3-4 movie marathon, or take one of my beloved 17-hr sleeps? I just fear people waiting for me.
Glad you’re on board, Vicki. My plan is to PM Scott my next pick (and perhaps an alternate) if it looks as though I’ll be absent for a bit.

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
Well, Alex is first, and he hasn't checked in yet... maybe we should start at 16 and go up?

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
A. Yes, I'm here.

B. I did ask for a little patience on Round 1

C. I sent Alex a PM last night, so hopefully he'll be by soon.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Well, I sent Alex a PM and I'm sure he wants to participate, so you guys tell me what I should do.

I want to be patient, but there are several participants who are itchin' to get started.

Suggestions?

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
You could just start with number two, and let Alex vote as soon as he does check in.
Or, you could simply fit him in to a middle spot, such as number 8, and if he does not show up by then, put him in at number 16.
If he still doesn't show by vote number 16......off with his head!
:D

Cary T

Screenwriter
Give him until Sunday. He just voted at the female celebrity thread. If there's no response from him, I agree with Rob in dropping him down a spot or two.

Cary T

Screenwriter
Monday then if it's ok with everybody and Scott. So David pick first if we don't hear from Alex by Monday?

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I'm sending Alex another PM right now, but if I don't hear from him by tomorrow afternoon I'll remove him, bump everyone up a spot, and open the vacancy (#16) to a new party.

Sorry for the delay, all.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Heh, I guess I see my Private Messages so rarely that when someone asks me if I checked my PMs I say we have Presidents over here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks