What's new

HTF FANTASY baseball 2006......... (1 Viewer)

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
Nice draft last night..im the Sarasota SuperSluts and am very happy with my team..especially since there are 14 of us.

Good luck all.

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Completely spaced the draft last night and looking at my team (the joe 12 packs), I paid for that mistake. Ouch.

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
First place after week 2 and 3....I predict holding that spot all year :)

having Tejada AND Pujols never hurts. cant say my pitching is the best, though

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
Good times, guys...thanks for a good year. 4th place for my SuperSluts in 2006. I had a ton of injuries right when the playoff bracket started. Oh well..maybe next year :)

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
Who's ready for baseball season?!

I know I am. Living here in South Florida I get to hit up all those spring training games.

So who's in this year? same league as last year? I know we chose keepers.

Where's the Commish?

Corbin Stirn

Second Unit
Commish is right here..................have not posted a 2007 thread yet as the baseball leagues have not started yet. As soon as that happens, there will be thread(s). Have the info...........but we will probably have 2-3 new people....though it looks like i salvaged a guy who wasn't going to stick around to do just that. More info upcoming........

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
Sounds like fun.

I cant seem to get to last year's league page to see what keepers I picked. Im assuming we're still gonna play that league?

can you email me the link to last years league so I can see who i picked?

Thanks
[email protected]
"Sarasota SuperSluts"

edit: I guess it wouldnt be too bad to start the draft over. especially if we have new guys.

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
Is there anyway this year to goto the once-a-week lineup change? it was quite a hassle to keep changing the lineup and checking the waiver wire everyday just to keep up.

the year before I played in a league where you set your lineup once a week and you couldnt change it.

I think there were a few discussions about this at the end of the season last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks