1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

DVD Review HTF DVD Review: The Great Mouse Detective (Mystery in the Mist Edition)

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Todd Erwin, Apr 14, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Todd Erwin

Todd Erwin Well-Known Member
    Reviewer

Todd Erwin
    XenForo Template

2. Jason_V

Jason_V Well-Known Member

Jason
    Wal-Mart has a history of bringing these Disney redips down to $10 fairly quickly after their initial release. Bedknobs and Broomsticks and Pete's Dragon have been at that price point for a while now. I'll definitely pick TGMD up when it gets that low. A solid Disney film most people overlook with, from what you say Todd, pretty decent tech specs.

3. Guest

Picked this up today. It looks fantastic! I love seeing the original title too...it's also in a completely different font than "The Adventures of the Great Mouse Detective" reissue title on vhs/dvd. I've been adding a lot of Disney films to my library lately (including live-action classics.) I only have to purchase two more from the 1950's (five have never been released) and the Tru-Life Adventures and I have everything from the beginning-1960. It's been the Year of Disney at my house!