What's new

Blu-ray Review HTF BLU-RAY REVIEW: Teen Wolf (1 Viewer)

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Bryan^H

Looks fantastic! Glad I upgraded.

For those that hate the film....why?

It's an 80's cheeseball. Never meant for anything more than a few laughs, and a message of being true to yourself.

Where's the harm in that?

And it also has Lorie Griffin:

I wouldn't say I HATE "Teen Wolf", but I think it's a bad movie. It's fans say "sure, it's cheesy, but it's fun!" Sorry, but I don't think it's fun - it's dull, dull, dull. It comes packed with attempted fun but none of it sticks. I'm not sure how a movie about a teen werewolf could be so slow and uneventful, but this one is.

And I was in its target audience when it came out, so no one can accuse me of having been the wrong age to appreciate it in its era...

Originally Posted by MattH. [url=/t/310169/htf-blu-ray-review-teen-wolf#post_3866913]

I actually think it's a MUCH weaker movie than Fright Night. It may, however, have a greater following due to its star.

I agree that "FN" is a much stronger movie, and I also agree that some of the continued audience for "TW" comes from its star, but I don't think that's all - or even most - of it. For reasons I don't understand, people have genuine fondness for the movie beyond their affection for MJF. One of my friends thinks it's a total delight and she's not much of a MJF fan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks