What's new

Blu-ray Review HTF BLU-RAY REVIEW: Back to the Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy Blu-ray - Recommended (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
While it's not related to the Blu-ray, Mattel is going to release a screen accurate replica of the Hoverboard from BTTF II and III. Today is the last day for pre-order (with release planned for November/December) and it costs $120 but it's pretty darn cool looking. http://www.mattycollector.com

Kevin EK

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Wait, Travis, this is a Working Hoverboard? For only $120?

I'd be all over that!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Cool, surprised this wasn't done earlier. I didn't know Mattel was in the prop replica business.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Kevin EK said:
Wait, Travis, this is a Working Hoverboard? For only $120? I'd be all over that! Sorry, couldn't resist.
How about "screen accurate except for the floating"? :) There's some videos on Mattel's site and they say that the 'hovering' will be simulated by having those things that move heavy furniture on the bottom of the board (so most people should be able to slide around a little bit) and there will be sound effects so it makes all the noises that the board makes in the movie. Like I said, it's cool but I don't know if it's $120 cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks