1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Blu-ray Review HTF BLU-RAY REVIEW: Back to the Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy Blu-ray - Recommended

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Kevin EK, Oct 26, 2010.

1. TravisR

TravisR Well-Known Member

While it's not related to the Blu-ray, Mattel is going to release a screen accurate replica of the Hoverboard from BTTF II and III. Today is the last day for pre-order (with release planned for November/December) and it costs $120 but it's pretty darn cool looking. http://www.mattycollector.com

2. Kevin EK

Kevin EK Well-Known Member
    Reviewer

Wait, Travis, this is a Working Hoverboard? For only $120?

I'd be all over that!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

3. Nelson Au

Nelson Au Well-Known Member

Cool, surprised this wasn't done earlier. I didn't know Mattel was in the prop replica business.

4. TravisR

TravisR Well-Known Member

How about "screen accurate except for the floating"? :) There's some videos on Mattel's site and they say that the 'hovering' will be simulated by having those things that move heavy furniture on the bottom of the board (so most people should be able to slide around a little bit) and there will be sound effects so it makes all the noises that the board makes in the movie. Like I said, it's cool but I don't know if it's $120 cool.

5. WillG

WillG Well-Known Member

I take it POWER!!!! is optional?