What's new

HTF BLU-RAY REVIEW: All the President's Men (1 Viewer)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
My wife and I just watched this and in he closing credits we noticed F. Murray Abraham. We both are wondering where was he? He was listed
in an alphabetical listing of about 50 actors who "co-starred".
I restarted the movie with the commentary on and saw him early on. Immediately after the courtroom scene at the beginning, there's a meeting in an office at the paper. He is one of two actors who are just there with no lines.
This was not our first watching of the film. Still a great film.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Johnny Angell said:
My wife and I just watched this and in he closing credits we noticed F. Murray Abraham. We both are wondering where was he? He was listed
in an alphabetical listing of about 50 actors who "co-starred".
I restarted the movie with the commentary on and saw him early on. Immediately after the courtroom scene at the beginning, there's a meeting in an office at the paper. He is one of two actors who are just there with no lines.
This was not our first watching of the film. Still a great film.
Great post! Thanks for the trivia as well!
I picked up the film in late last year. I had only seen it one other time years before, but it was so much fun to watch it again.
Great film!

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
What I find frightening is that, other than ROLLING STONE and MOTHER JONES and a few other magazines, fearless investigative journalism such as that of Woodward and Bernstein have become a thing of the past, much to the detriment of all Americans who wish to be kept informed with facts rather than gossip and spin.

Rick Thompson

Screenwriter
Interesting that in all the extras, no mention of William Goldman, who won an Oscar for the screenplay. As Goldman notes in "Adventures in the Screen Trade," writers get no respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks