What's new

HTF 2004-2005 Fantasy Football League (1 Viewer)

Philip_T

Supporting Actor

Brad, actually the Monday after might work better for me if you're planning on having one then. I have to pack for a conference this Monday night. Just shoot me an email with the info I'll be there to donate. :b

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Don't forget to get your Colts and Pats into your starting lineups.

GO COLTS! Big season opener, everyone in town is pretty hyped for this showdown, then turning around to hit TEN on the road. Colts could either be looking tough or in trouble by week 3.

Love DirecTV with all the NFL HD games lined up. :emoji_thumbsup:

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Well thanks a lot Edge. Coughing up the ball on the goal line is bad, bad, bad. At least we get points for yardage in this league, in my money league I would be staring at a big, giant goose egg.

And thus begins another fantasy football season. Glad I bought that industrial size bottle of Rolaids at Costco last week -- I'm going to need it.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter

I can't speed it up. The e-mail notification on the trade says this:

"There will now be a 2 day waiting period before the trade is processed. Go to your team page and click on the trade details link to review the trade. If you feel this trade is unfair, send an official protest to the league."

I set it up so that all owners have an opportunity to veto a trade (it takes four vetoes to kill the trade). I, like everyone else, can only vote against the trade or do nothing at all. The processing time period for all trades will be two days, even if no one objects. I got notice of the acceptance on 9/9 at 1:47 PM. That means it won't go through until tomorrow afternoon.

If you (or anyone) can't access a PC to set your lineup over the weekend - e-mail me your desired lineup on Friday and I can set it for you.

Brad

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Is it just me or have NFL players become as fragile as kittens? Between the preseason and the first week of actual play I've had to do some major retooling in my money league to stay in the game. My HTF team seems to be hanging in there alright but you never know. This is the real reason why those first few weeks of playing the waiver wire and the free agent pool are more crucial to success than draft day.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks