What's new

HTF 2004-2005 Fantasy Football League (1 Viewer)

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
That's a major breach of etiquette you've perpetrated, Grimey. Not only were you on the waiting list, but you were fourth on the waiting list - thereby making you thoroughly ineligible to join League II.

However, your bravado intrigues me. Perhaps I shall keep you around as my own personal whipping boy, taunting you with the possibility of fantasy football success only to steal victory right from under your nose with a well timed field goal on Monday Night Football. Maybe I'll call your running backs up on the phone and convince them to retire unexpectedly. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, much to ponder.

For now, my mouse is hovering over the "Remove and Ban" link. Your fate hanging on my every whim. Do you deserve to run with the big dogs in League II or...

Justify your existence!

Brad

Frank Grimes

Second Unit
I apologize. I kept reading that league I even had spots open, so I assumed II must have. Feel free to remove me until further notice.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter

Awwww... that's no fun. :D

It looks like you will get in to one of the leagues, unless the PM'ed former players suddenly start signing up. I just felt the desire to start trash talking a little early this year.

I won't delete you from the roster unless it becomes absolutely necessary to do so, but for everyone else - please wait until the deadline for past player signup has expired before signing up on the website. Thanks.

Brad

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
Count me in for League II again.

(Armed Forces)

Jon
(who drafted Culpepper a few days before he broke his leg last year, then ended up dead last)

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Has anyone invited Jon Thomas to LeagueI yet? He is no longer a MTF member but ususally pretty active in the HTF fantasy leagues. I can try to reach on the current FBL if thats okay.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter

I remember winning, but not much else. Unfortunately, I once again didn't bother to write the full results down for posterity. You guys need to remind me to do that this year.

Brad

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
That's because everyone is dropping out of I after getting their asses kicked by me. :)

Okay, while I did kick butt in the season, I think I ended up 2-3 games in front, I got knocked out of the playoffs quickly (I think the first round).

I still have the final score on my XL scoring sheet that I passed around (btw, by keeping the points the same the sheet doesn't need to be tweeked - I'm always thinking).

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
HTF I - current situation

Seth Paxton - in (Jedi Knights)
Jerry Almeida - in (Carnage)
BrianB - in (Claymores)
Philip T - in (J12P)

Brandon T - in (Crusaders)
Paul McGowan - in (Hellfish)
John Thomas - in (Bubba)
Stephen L - in (Rug Daniels)

John Spencer - PM'd
Joel Mack - ???

We have two spots left.

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Seth, I just invited John Thomas using the HTF FBL message board. Im sure he'll get it soon. I also still have that spreadsheet Seth, great tool! Now to start studying up on the draft so I can school you guys this year.:wink:

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
League II is holding steady at 11 out of 12 spots full. If John Thomas makes it back for League I, then there will be enough people signed up so far for League II to hit 12 players and League I to hit 10 "participants".

In other words, if anyone else is reading this thread and is interested, there might be room for two more in League I - so quit lurking and post in the dang thread already.

I'd have to give Bryan X first shot at joining League II, since he was the first one I heard from.

Brad

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Okay, update on HTF 1, John Thomas did join us. Good job Philip.

So we have 3 spots. If Brad wants to give Bryan the spot in II then we can let the others join us.

Dan Keefe
Robert_Gaither
Corbin Stirn

That makes 10 as Brad says. I would consider going to 12 if we had 2 others that want in.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Stephen_L got back to me via PM over the weekend so I assume he is the new team in the league - Rug Daniels.

Is that correct?

And John swapped his team name to Cellmates of Bubba I guess.

Still need at least 2. I guess Dan gets first dibs over Corbin. If we could get 1 more to pair up with Corbin we could go to 12.

Marc Bax

Second Unit
D'oh I never noticed this thread but I would be interested. I'm familiar with Yahoo FF and always make the live draft. My team would be named the "Fancy Lads" just so I could say you were all beaten by a bunch of Fancy Lads. Either that or "Team Explosivo". I also like "Built For Last" & "Bulls hit Hard". Ahh the joys of naming a FF team. Now c'mon pick me, pick me :D

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter

I know i had the most point's and finished dead last. woohoo
and that's not why I'm not playing this year (even though I am a poor sport)
thanks for last year though brad, it was fun and i'm sure you guys will have a similarly good time this year.:emoji_thumbsup:

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member

Cripes, Mark, you're way too edjukated to be playin' round with this here fantasy football stuff anyhow. :D

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks