What's new

HTF 2004-2005 Fantasy Football League (1 Viewer)

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
When is it going to get started this year, I want a chance to redeem myself, and looking forward to playing against you guys again, but I don't remember if I was in League I or II

Brandon

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Here is last year's thread. It looks like you were in League I - the pansy league!

I'd leave League I up to John Thomas to arrange again, but he hasn't posted here since February. Who's second in command? Joel Mack? John Spencer? BrianB? Andrew_Sch? Or will young Brandon_T step up to run that league.

As for League II, last year's player list looked something like this. It was actually only 12 players, but I can't remember who dropped out.

Brad Porter
Danny R
John Dhein
Justin Lane
David Lawson
Mark Dubbelboer
Doug R
Thomas H G
Ross Williams
Todd Henry
BryanZ
Tim Markley
Jon_Are

So I'm definitely in, since I'm two time defending champion going for the threepeat. Anybody else on that list can sign up again in this thread. Try to give a time frame when you think you'd be available for the draft. We only had 5 or 6 live drafters last year and it showed in the results.

Brad

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
John isn't on HTF any more. He got booted so it's gonna be hard for him to set up the league here. John is in the baseball league though.

I'm in again. Someone's gotta beat you Brad! :D I just hope that the people that sign up make sure to actually be at the draft this time.

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Was in League I last year, but would join either this year. There was talk breifly in the baseball league about setting one up, but not sure what happened.

Jerry Almeida

Second Unit
Real Name
Jerry Almeida

Hey, as the winner of League 1, I resent that remark. :D

I'm up for defending my championship. Count me in.

Jerry
Chicago Carnage

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
I've created a league on Yahoo! with the following parameters. I think most of these can be changed, but I believe these are the same settings we had last year.

This league is first and foremost for people who were in HTF League II last year! You can PM me if you want to be on an alternates list. I'll post in this thread if there are confirmed openings.

Someone will need to do this for HTF I league, because the creator of the league must be a participant - and it would be greedy of me to win both leagues. :D

League Name: HTF II Electric Boogaloo (ID #186991)
Password: htf
Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Tue Sep 7 6:30pm PDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: November 19, 2004
Trade Review: League Votes
Waiver Time: 2 days
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Playoffs: Week 15 and 16 (4 teams)
Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Stat Categories: Passing Yards (25 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (10 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards (-3)
Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards (-3)
Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards (-1)
Field Goals Missed 40-49 Yards (0)
Field Goals Missed 50+ Yards (0)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Point After Attempt Missed (-3)
Sack (1)
Interception (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Block Kick (2)
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns (6)
Points Allowed 0 points (10)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)

We can change the draft time if necessary, but the time slots near opening day will fill up rather rapidly. The time I got is two days before the Thursday opener where the Colts will crush the Patriots. I opted not to do it on Monday since that is Labor Day and most of you will be drunk or out playing ball or some other standard holiday behavior.

Brad

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
All signed up for league II. The Talking Heads are looking to make a comeback of some sort this year. Last year I really got screwed at running back ending up with Tiki Barber as my number one guy. Along with McNabb having a terrbile first 6 games, I sunk in the standings and never recovered.

J

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
I think this is the list from League I:
HTF League I: (not the pansy league ;))
Joel Mack
Mark Pfeiffer
John Spencer
John Thomas
Paul McGowan
Jerry Almeida
Stephen L
BrianB
Seth Paxton
Philip T
Andrew Sch
Brandon T

John Thomas was the League Manager last year, but he is no longer with HTF as mentioned above. If no one else from our league wants to be commish, I'll set it up.

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
Since I started this thread, of course I want to be back in HTF I, I just have no desire to be the commish. I would also love a crack at Seth Paxton's team, as we know eachother now, and didn't last season...:D

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Like I have to fear a Lions fan. ;)

Philip, if you want the chore you can have it. If you really dread it then I'd be willing to do it.

And here I thought Joel had set the league up. Shows what I know. Did we save the results BTW? Every year I wish we had the results from previous years and by the end I always forget to save them.

It would be nice to review the history now that league 1 has gone for some 4-5 seasons.

I'd guess the Pfieffer would want back in too since he is a hard core that does more than one league himself. I don't think he's made a draft on time in years though due to obligations. Just makes it easier for us. :D

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
I'm back for HTF II as well. The current draft time shouldn't be a problem, but judging by last year's performance in the live draft, perhaps it would be better if I missed it.

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Seth, if your up for it, go ahead do the honors and lets get the ball rolling for League I. As far as preferable draft times, Im good almost anytime except from Aug 14-23 due to vacation. Looking forward to another season, I just need to work on getting my team into the damn playoffs now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks