What's new

HT seating (1 Viewer)

BradD

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brad
I'm in need of some HT seating. The 3 seat recliner sectionals fit my need. My dilemma is whether to go with a straight(98" wide) or curved sectional(112" wide). I have a 110" diagonal (viewing surface is 96" wide) 16:9 screen with a viewing distance of 13-14'. Would I be better off (for the outer seat viewing) with a straight sectional or curved with this type of setup?

Gary V

Grip
I am going to have a similar setup. However, I don't have raised seating for the second row. I am going with a curved sectional in the first row, and either recliners or a straight couch for the second row.

Please post pics when you finish!

Thanks

John Prator

Stunt Coordinator
Brad,
I went with the straight set-up from Lane. I am very happy with the quality and price of the Lane HT seats. My front row is straight, four seats and 140" wide. I think either way you should be fine.

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
I got 3 in a curved row. Wife said it made watching more "cozy" as u can very well bug each other about more popcorn or whatnot without actually getting off ur seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks