What's new

How to balance TV show watching? (1 Viewer)

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
Indeed! ;)

Yes, it gets tiring. That's why I spoke of seasons. I do mix seasons from different series.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I Convert most to Divx and Get alot in During my Lunch, or at Bedtime, usually watch on my Zen M or A2

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator
I have this weird obsessive habit, which is I can't watch more than one Season/Series at a time. For example, if I plan on watching Season 5 of Law & Order: SVU I wont watch another Season or another Show before I'm done that whole season.

At the moment I'm watching a WHOLE series I like and I wont watch anything else on DVD in the meantime. This way I know I will watch it all.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
That's definitely not weird. I think it's pretty normal to do it that way. It's no more weirer than not wanting to start another book when you haven't finished your current book.

Kenneth V

Stunt Coordinator

I was speaking of blind buys. If you buy the show and you know of the show then yes, watch the whole series at the same time.

I tend to alternate. I watch a whole season at a time. When that is done I might watch a disc from two or three different series. It all depends on what you feel like doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rekhasharmatdiu
Recent bookmarks