What's new

How many people here have played Eternal Darkness??? (1 Viewer)

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
I'm not a huge gamer anymore, but I also have Simpsons hit and run that my brother bought me, Metroid Prime, the Zelda demo disc, which was a big reason I bought the Cube, Sims bustin' out which I haven't played much. A buddy of mine also picked up Zelda Windwaker for me for $15 dollar at a pawn shop. I'm a grad student so I don't have a lot of time between studing and catching up on the latest dvd's. I just beat Simpsons, so now I'm either on to Metroid or Zelda. I like the Sims but I haven't put in the time yet to appreicate it. For $79 and casual gaming, I'm quite happy with my Cube.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Timothy I'm just about 4 hours in. Just finished the Charlemange sequence.

Sweet Lou!... that's when the story really starts to come together, as does play mechanics. I believe you are now able to use some magicks, no? How is that Sanity holding up? Anything make you jump yet... or even chuckle at?

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Yep - upside down rooms, entering rooms only to find that I haven't really...

Yes just starting to get the magicks

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Only suggestion I can offer is to keep that sanity as low as possible. They made it far too easy to regain your sanity in the game, since getting crazier and crazier made the game that much more fun! I think I have to add this one to the stack of games to replay when I have a chance...

I agree chris.... I usually only refill my insanity meter when I just personally can no longer take the "psycho" noises any longer... or to simply listen to some of the music. One more brilliant thing about the game is the original score... Maximillian's chapter is one of my favorite all time music tracks for a video game :D But other than that... GO INSANE!!! it's fun! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks