What's new

How many of you own a XBox,Gamecube,& a PS2? (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I'd also like them to release a decent memory card before I have to buy one of those idiotic, overpriced, & miniscule memory 59 cards
$15 isn't that bad, but rumor has it that they might start including them with games like they do in Japan because of how large save files for second gen games are getting to be.

JasonK

Supporting Actor
I just got myself an XBOX this past week, to go along with the PS2, 'Cube, and Dreamcast. I still have the NES and SNES hooked up, since my brother and I still enjoy getting into games of RBI Baseball.

Each system has their positives and negatives, but it's the only way to play all the great console games.

I was finally sold on the XBOX after playing HALO online, and the news of DOOM 3, and ToeJam and Earl being XBOX exclusive, plus Knights of the Old Republic forced me to inflict pain on my wallet.

At least I can tell myself there will be no more systems to buy for another 3 years or so.

Jason

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
I've got a Gamecube, an X-Box, a N64 and a Dreamcast. I had a PS1, but sold it about 2 years ago. I won't be getting a PS2 any time soon because the games don't appeal to me. God I wish the Dreamcast wasn't dead, the ability of that system is astounding. :frowning: I've only had one for about 6 months, I bought it because the $50 price was too good to pass up. I wish I had bought one sooner.

Christopher Chung

Stunt Coordinator
I have a PS2, PSX, Dreamcast, Gamecube (my lil bro's), and my friend's XBox. So I have all the NextGen systems, and I can compare them all to eachother. Out of all the systems, I must say that my favorite is the PS2, and I think this is because of the vast software that it has. BUT, I was a bit unsure of how I would like the XBox, but the graphics and speed simply blew me away. If they had more games for the XBox, I think I'd actually consider buying one for myself. Oh yeah, I also have a GBA. So that's my take on all the NextGen systems. Yeah, I can say that I'm a bit spoiled, but hey, I think I deserve it... I've been a gamer since age 6!! :D

Leo

Second Unit
I own all three next gen consoles. Each one has something different I wanted to play. I got the Xbox last as the holiday season for PS2 was excellent (read expensive).

Leo

JoshF

Supporting Actor
I have PS2, GC, Xbox, PSX, Dreamcast, N64, SNES... and the list goes on. I'm a techvictim.

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
All I can afford is the XBox. Got it in Dec. My time is also invested in my PSX, bought for $340 on release date. (DOH!) My beloved Atari 2600, bought in 1979. (Still works great!) I like the fact that it's only 3 seconds from the flip of the power switch to actual gaming. And my B&W gameboy.

Props to those with more than I have!

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
I've had a PS2 for about a year and a Gamecube since Christmas. I like the GCN most, the games are very well designed and play great. I have been a true Nintendo follower since the NES came out.

I also like my PS2, but if a multi-platform game comes out (Spiderman, Madden, etc.), I will always pick the GCN version. I have not thoroughly played the X-Box, but I think it is too similar to the PS2 for me to buy.

Rodrick

Second Unit
My coworker friend has the best systems with the most software for its time.

Atari 2600

Sega Genesis

Playstation 1

Now Playstation 2

All the other old systems, portables and newer didn't have as many software as these systems listed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks