What's new

How many of you own a XBox,Gamecube,& a PS2? (1 Viewer)

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
The subject says it all.
I just don't see any reason not to,unless you can't afford all three systems. I don't want any console bashing here. As you regulars should know, I like all three consoles because each one has/will have some awesome exclusive games, & having all three enables me to get the best game that is released multiplatform (ie - Spiderman for the Xbox)
So, who agrees with me?
:)
Calvin

James St

Supporting Actor
I own a PS2, XBox as well as a Dreamcast. I haven't gotten a Gamecube yet because there aren't enough games that appeal to me. With Resident Evil coming out though I'll definately be picking one up soon. I think each one is worth owning and if you can afford them all then go for it.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I have a X-box, GCN, PS2 and Dreamcast. Along with about 9 other consoles from olden days (SNES, Genesis, Saturn, N64, PS1, etc.....). Wouldn't give anyone of them up either!

I like all three consoles because each one has/will have some awesome exclusive games, & having all three enables me to get the best game that is released multiplatform (ie - Spiderman for the Xbox)

ChrisV

Second Unit
Nah, all I've got is a DC and a PS2 right now. I have no plans to acquire a GameCube anytime soon (same reason as James). I will probably be picking up an XBox sometime this summer, but right now I've got more games than I can play between the two I have and the PC.

Frederick

Second Unit
Count me in: Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, XBox. The hard part about having all three is the waiting. Do you get XXX on the PS2 because it's out now, or do you wait 3+ months for it to come out on the XBox and hope that they take advantage of the hardware? Like now, I really want GTA3, but with rumors of it being XBox bound, I'm trying to hold off. My poor Gamecube getting SO dusty. Every now and then I fire up a game of Rouge Leader, but aside from that, the PS2 and the `Box get the most attention ...

Freddy C.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
LOVE that graphic, Romier!

Once I get the X-box next month I will own the three major players, and on top of that the Dreamcast will sit lovingly in my gaming collection.

If one is fortunate enough to be able to afford all of the consoles then I see good reason to justify doing so, each offer things over the other in both software and hardware. It's terrific, I've not been so enthusiastic about gaming in a long, long time.

Dan

Stephen L

Second Unit
We have PS1 ,N64, DC,PS2 ,GBA & GCN.I've been using the GCN a lot lately with my PS2 taking a backseat. I've been drooling over the Xbox. We are currently doing some remodeling so the box will have to wait.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I have a GCN and PS2. When the price of the X-Box goes down, a ton of amazing (to me) games come out, or someone offers to buy it for me as a present, then I'll get one. If it were cheaper, I'd already have it.

But so far, I have a PSX, N64, DC, PS2, and GCN (and some other, older, consoles).

Duane Robinson

Second Unit
I have an Xbox, Dc, and a PS2. I don't want a GC now because none of the games appeal to me. Sorry but Super Smash Brothers bored the crap out of me and Wave Race felt like a minor upgrade to the N64 version. I don't like shooters so Rogue Leader is out and the other games either don't catch my eye or are available for the PS2, Xbox, or DC. However, if Nintendo wanted me to buy one tomorrow all they have to do is announce Killer Instinct 3 or Donkey Kong Country 3 (with improved SGI graphics and 2d or pseudo 3d gameplay). DK64 never felt like the SNES versions to me and the gameplay just bored the crap out of me. But if they bring back the old gameplay from the first DKC and use Silicon Graphics to keep the spirit of the games then I'll be all over one of those purple lunchboxes so damn fast it's not even funny.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I also have EVERY system mentioned above.
Gotta cover all the bases right?:)

Dan B

Screenwriter
I'm still waiting on some decent games (for me) to arrive for the Gamecube before I pick 'er up. The release of Mario will probably be enough to get me to pick one up. I'd also like them to release a decent memory card before I have to buy one of those idiotic, overpriced, & miniscule memory 59 cards.

-Dan "release a Mario game already" B.

Ike

Screenwriter
Yeah, I got all three, along with an N64, Dreamcast, Playstation, Sega Genesis, and an Atari around here somewhere.

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
gonna get xbox when shenmue2 comes out for it. right now ps2 is my main game console, pc ( oh well ) second, gamecube third.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks