What's new

How I Met Your Mother - season 4 (1 Viewer)

Joe Bernardi

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joe Bernardi
I really liked this episode. Although it was about Barney and Ted's sister, Robin got loads of screen time!
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
It doesn't happen enough to satisfy me.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
I liked it. HIMYM has never really been that much of a "laugh out loud" show for me, in the way that the two Chuck Lorre shows tend to be. (And Worst Week has never been for me - or apparently a lot of other people.) I get a lot of warm chuckles and a few big laughs a week out of it, which is more in keeping with the "feel" of the show, which is much gentler and a bit slower paced. So I liked the episode just fine. (I just found myself wishing that Marshall hailed from Hawaii or Florida and hung out in a bar where there was sand and palm trees and everyone dressed in bathing suits. ;))

Regards,

Joe

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
I liked Barney's songs at the beginning but otherwise it was a pretty blah episode. I also hate the lazy "introduce a new character trait to a character the audience and every character on the show has known for years" thing.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
The funniest part of the episode was Robin testing to see if they were really Canadians at 'the Hoser Hut'. Bumping into the guy and him saying sorry was both a cliche and right on the button. :D

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I about fell out of my seat when I saw Lilly (Alyson Hannigan) sitting on the airplane with the "Wig Lady" from the Doublemeat Palace episode of Buffy. LOL

"Oh dear, is that what they call me?"

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
I was paying attention to the short jean shorts and tight tank top she was wearing.

I didn't see the location mix up coming at all.

Ranjit!

Mr. Film

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Keegan
Great show. Not quite as good as Big Bang but still good. Is this supposed to be the last season?

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
This was by far one of the finniest episodes yet. The whole interaction with Barney and Marshall about the night gown was hysterical! I also wish I knew what Robin was saying during her show, although just watching her was funny enough. I kept rewinding just to see her put that guys arm out and watch her deliver a baby! So funny!

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
If they can keep up this quality for the rest of the season, I'd say the show is back to form. Easily the best of a mostly disappointing season.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Great episode even though I think that what Lily was doing to Ted was monumentally out of line and remarkably mean, almost unforgivable really.

Loved the nod to The Big Lebowski with the flying. :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks