What's new

How I Met Your Mother Season 3 (1 Viewer)

EricW

Senior HTF Member
yeah, in one episode it was revealed that Marshall will not go to Seattle because Bigfoot's there :)

anyways, after 2 so-so episodes, i thought tonight's "Belt" episode was pretty hilarious.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
I thought Hannigan was looking mighty tasty in those boots, haircut and all. And I loved the return of Trudy/"Winnie". The other chick wasn't nearly as hot, but Danica more than made up for her. And I choose to believe that Ted rode the tricycle.

Regards,

Joe

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Thanks for the Nessie info; I missed all references to that (and don't have On-Demand :frowning: )

The Belt: Funniest episode this season; one of the funniest I've seen from "Mother".

Jerry Almeida

Second Unit
Real Name
Jerry Almeida
So was anyone else upset that Ted didn't ask Trudy about the pineapple? If I remember correctly, that mystery was left unsolved.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Last nights episode was really funny to me. That whole scene with Ted seeing little Barneys all over the girl had me rolling. That is exactly the way I would have felt in that situation.

How many baths would it take to clean off the Barney cooties?

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Barney rocks! :) (And Marshall sooooooo... doesn't. ;))

The whole reveal of his nefarious plan was like the conclusion of an epsiode of Murder She Wrote, except with a hot chick and jokes.

Robin striking out with a six year old was also pretty funny. This season's title could be "Ted's Revenge", considering how Robin's love life has been going so far.

Regards,

Joe

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Oh, I forgot to mention.....

Lilly Cleavage!!!!! (or an attempt anyway.) Alyson is still a goddess to me. Even with the bad bangs.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
and another Ghostbusters reference :)

"it's here, Lily... it's... looking at me..."

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I don't watch the show. But, have they ever said who the father and mother is from the "How I met your Mother"?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Ted is the father, the central conceit of the show is how long Ted can stretch out the mystery of how he ended up meeting his kids's mother.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
They have shown us one hint, although it was very cryptic. In the first episode of the season, they showed a woman with a yellow umbrella, but we don't see much of her because she is hidden by the umbrella. That is the mother. I thought I read that we get to meet the woman this season, but I can't remember where I read that.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
So is the mother one of the woman on the show or is it still up in the air. Also, who is Ted seeing on the show or is he still single?

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Ted broke up with Robin at the end of last season. This season he is back on the market, but not having much luck... Except he did get to ride the tricycle. :)

Real Name
Dave Medina
Another amusing episode tonight! I enjoyed the "how did they do it" flashback sequences, and the sandwich substitution was entertaining.

Despite the hilarity, I'm hoping HIMYM can continue to run season-long story arcs that drove the first two seasons. Unlike most sitcoms, I think the ongoing storylines help the show quite a bit. It would also help a ton to have some more episodes focus on Barney or Marshall. Ted or Robin-centric episodes don't have quite the same "pop".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks