What's new

How do you delete an account at Deep Discount? (1 Viewer)

StephenA

Screenwriter
I ordered some stuff from there for Christmas, and now I can't figure out how to delete the account. I sent a message to the site, and they said I could do it there, but I can't find where to do that.

moviepas

Supporting Actor
I assume you don't want to use them again or did you not receive what you ordered?

It should be easy to delete accounts/&/ or newsletter posts from all legit businesses. Only those who are fraudulent don't allow this or say they do and then don't because they want to see if your e-mail address is current for more bombardment of bad posts.

Any way just go the site and send them a web message and see what happens or find a phone number and call them. I tried to find one but I could not so I gave up just now.

StephenA

Screenwriter
Thanks for replying. I did get my order, but wanted to close the account. I also sent a web message, and they said to go to the site and close the account. The site didn't have any way I could find to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks