What's new

How do you check order status at DeepDiscountDVD.com (1 Viewer)

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I have a pre-order for Traffic, but I can't find a way to check on the status of the order at their web-site. Does anyone have a clue how you can check order status on-line there?

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
I don't think you can. I would email them if you have concerns. There is a "contact us" link - I believe.
Great prices, but not a PERFECT site.
------------------
The Dark Tower
jamaris1.jpg

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Jeff, for your speedy reply. From their site I thought contacting them was my only choice. Just curious if someone had found a link to order status I was not aware of.

AdrianJ

Supporting Actor
You can't check your order status online. It's a bit frustrating. But you can either e-mail them or they have an 800# also. It's a frustration I'm willing to deal with for the lowest prices around.
--adrian

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
I've found them to be very prompt and courteous on the phone; give 'em a ring! :)
------------------
M. Hyde

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I received my copy of Traffic today from DeepDiscount. I was quite surprised and impressed to receive this on the release day with no shipping charge. I will definitely be ordering from them again. Wonder how long they will keep this policy plus great prices?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks