What's new

How can people not wash their hands? (2 Viewers)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Worse yet take a swab of the inside of your mouth. Flat out disgusting when you see all the microbes growing in there!
The only thing is, that's normal. Not all of those microbes are bad for you. I completely agree with the fact that we need germs. I'm not worried about getting a virus, because I know that if I don't get sick for a long time, it tends to be worse when it does happen. Getting sick is a good thing, even if it doesn't seem like it.

That STILL doesn't excuse someone from employing basic, courteous hygiene. Just because it's normal to get sick, doesn't mean I want to become ill every time I touch a door, use an ATM, eat at a restaurant, etc... Do you drink milk that is well beyond it's time or eat bread that is now molding? It's the same thing.

While on that road trip, I went into a McDonald's in the middle of nowhere in Texas. I wanted some fries. There was a girl standing at the friers, SWEATING profusely. Would YOU eat those fries? I certainly wasn't about to, it turned my stomach.

Frank_S

Supporting Actor
If you knew what went on in the kitchens of any restaurant, you'd never eat out!
I do know, therefore I eat out very rarely, maybe 3-4 times a year. Save your money on overpriced lunches/dinners and cook your own. You'll have more money to spend on other priorities. :)

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
actually, i wonnder about how clean our "area" really is? it's a typically moist, dark environment. isn't that like the perfect breeding ground for bacteria and stuff?
Breeding ground for bacteria? How often do you wash him? Mine gets a good scrubbing with soap and hot water every morning along with every other nook and cranny on my body. I don't think a group of hostile bacteria is going to grow anywhere on me within a 24 hour window...

Andrew W

Supporting Actor
Gee, if you are that squeamish about washing thoroughly after touching your wang, how do you feel about being involved in giving or receiving any oral pleasures?

Do you disinfect it prior to the act? That would be the courteous thing to do, right?

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
my penis is much cleaner than my hands. So after touching it, I don't feel like I always have to wash up. And I learned a long time ago not to piss on my hands.
But Ross, how about common courtesy? YOU may know your penis is "clean", but I don't! To the other people in the restroom that observe you leave without washing, they are disgusted because they don't want to touch anything that you touched. What if other people who aren't as "clean" as you also feel the same way as you and only wash 50% of the time... that means there are a lot of germs around that wouldn't be there if everyone would just use common sense and courtesy and wash up after doing their business.
At this rate, you might as well just "shake penises" instead of shaking hands... it's the same thing, right? :frowning:

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Oh come on Jason, we all know you searched for the word "penis"... :)
I may be the least germophobic person I know. I always wash my hands after going to the restroom as a courtesy to others, but personally I couldn't care less if someone else doesn't.
/Mike

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> She was quite the beatiful one... no, she didn't come home with me or anything...

Gee, all this time I thought you had met your girlfriend or wife at a HTF meet.

Ever see a bowl of unwrapped mints by the register at a restaurant? Somebody did some scientific testing on them & found they were contaminated with urine.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
OK, not washing your hands is bad enough, but does anyone else have this problem at work?:
We have people here who don't flush the urinal when they're done!!
I've never caught anyone walking away without flushing, but 2-3 times a week I'll go in there and sure enough, there's someone's urine sitting it there unflushed.
I honestly don't understand it. Isn't everyone raised to flush the damn toilet/urinal when you're done??? :angry:

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
I know a few people who dont flush the urinal on purpose, in order to conserve water. My inlaws took pictures of a lot of the cutesy signs in restrooms in the caribian where freshwater and freshwater waste disposal are a pretty big deal. One of was like "If it isnt brown, dont flush it down" etc. This germophobia is primarily a US thing. Other countries dont have the luxury of being as O/C as some in the US are. Do you have any idea how much fecal matter and animal hair is in a typical portion of meat? How bout how much bug "matter" there is in cereal. I think at this rate half the US population will be wiped out by a "common cold" epidemic in 2056. Lighten up guys.

Will Pomeroy

Stunt Coordinator
I opened the thread, and read the 1st reply, "Time saver" and I chuckled a little bit, until I realized that I was the one that posted it almost a year ago...

The thing that really gets me is pubic hair on the rim of the toilet/urinal, that's just nasty... What are people doing in the bathroom that they are actually loosing that much hair? They should at least have the courtesy to knock it off with a well aimed steam... Is it that hard?

Shawn C

Screenwriter
One of was like "If it isnt brown, dont flush it down" etc.
Yeah, but what about the splash-up that sometimes happens when making the "brown"?
smiley_puke.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks