What's new

House season 4 thread (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
"I have a position open on my penis"

"They have a secret camera aimed at Cutty's vagina.. not like they are going to see any entry there.."

The cell phone lighting up with "backstabbing bitch" and showing the one girl on the team.

Fun episode. The one guy was TOTAL psycho with the diagnosis, and I found it very shocking that would occur. Talk about flushing your medical license away.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I was chuckling throughout the episode with House flirting with the CIA doc. This cast is getting really big (even if they added one and subtracted one this episode).

"Cutthroat Bitch"

Marianne

Supporting Actor
If House only has an opening for three on his team and he now has Foreman and the CIA doctor (if she joins) that means there is only room for one of the interviewees. Or does the fact that Foreman works for Cuddy mean there are two others to be hired?

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Yes, I think he has room for 3 on his staff. But the CIA woman basically got the job, subverting the interview process because he directly offered her a position, so I don't think he can throw her in the "contest" to get a job, since he encouraged her to leave hers for this.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
It seemed at the end though that he hadn't been entirely serious when he made the offer, but that he had no choice since she had already quit.

Anyway, I thought this was a great episode after the relatively subpar one last week.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
House had that "Oh no, what did my libido get me into this time?" look after she told him she had quit her CIA doc job.

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
I thought this weeks episode was great. I'm amazed by the creativity of the writing for this show. This week was 2 episodes in one. House continues to get more outrageous.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
House: The Documentary - pretty funny stuff with House becoming an idiot in front of hot doctors, as well as Wilson building up House as a wiccan, and the "hatchet" job the documentary filmmaker did on House.

Marianne

Supporting Actor

They almost made him seem human (almost!). "Now I can't trust Michael Moore."

Glad he got rid of the CIA doctor. "You're fired! Do you want to go out for dinner? I really mean it."

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
I just hate that they're going to have to get rid of most of the new staff because I'm really enjoying most of them. (The Mormon doctor is the exception, mostly because they have done so little with him, especially lately.) The B*tch is just too much fun, the Cheating Plastic Surgeon is probably best doctor of the group, and 13 is too hot to lose. :) Cameron as a blond is starting to grow on me. I wonder if her out-takes from the film are going to come back to haunt her. ;) (One advantage of keeping Cameron a blonde is that they could also keep 13 and nobody would mix the two up in the long shots. I'm just saying...)

Regards,

Joe

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
One of the better episode of the season, the use of magic and getting House's curiousity up a notch was pretty funny. 13 and House play for keeps.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
I think House slipped. He told 13 that he wants his team healthy. That means he'd either decided to keep her or was seriously considering it. If he knew he was going to fire her, he wouldn't have bothered checking on her.

Joe

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

House is a lot less "uncaring" than he'd like people to believe. He obviously has strong feelings of affection for Wilson and even Cuddy. And I never believed any of his denials about having feelings for Cameron. And let's not forget Stacey! :)

Regards,

Joe

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Ooooh.. you just brought up some good points there.. (thinks about other thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks