What's new

House Of 1K Corpses - No Unrated DVD 8/12 (1 Viewer)

Joshua_W

Second Unit
...and Lion's Gate also released the R-rated cut of "American Psycho" when they got the rights back from Universal. Despite the fact that Universal released an unrated version alongside the R-rated version.

I'm starting to dislike Lion's Gate very much these days.

Jeff_P

Stunt Coordinator
Lions Gate really seemed to pull back on this one. The DVD comes in a Digi-pack case(at least that what I think you would call it). The inner sleeve has a tab that could have held a booklet but nothing was included. I just picked this up so I haven't watched it yet but here are the special features listed on the back:
  • Director Commentary
  • Featurette
  • Audtion Footage
  • Rehearsal Footage
  • Cast and Crew Interviews
  • Still Galeery
  • Theatrical Trailers
  • 2.0 Stereo Music Only Track
  • Interactve Menus Directed By Rob Zombie
  • 16x9 Widescreen(1:85:1)
  • English and Spanish Subtitles
  • 5.1 Dolby Digital

To elaborate on the Interactive menus this is also on the back:
Character-Hosted Menus!
Capt. Spaulding, Otis, and Baby take you on a guided murder ride through the special features

Will K

Screenwriter
I've read a few reviews that praise the A/V quality(the screenshots look great) but say the extras are disappointing or lame. There is no deleted footage or scenes. I suspect they are holding back the good stuff for another edition next year.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
The extras do seem to suck, but I've been hearing good things about the commentary.

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Is it worth double dipping? Should I just wait on the unrated version, although that would take a long time..seems irrational, afterall, he was done with Ho1kC for a long time, just stupid MPAA..

-Bert

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zionaesthetic
Recent bookmarks