What's new

House, M.D. Season 3 Ongoing Thread (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

I didn't say anything that wasn't shown in the previews for next week, if you watch other things on FOX chances are good that you would have seen that same preview at some point this week anyway. I mean outside of the girl we still don't know anything else.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
We typically spoilerize the previews shown immediately after the episodes. There are many serialized shows that people don't want to be spoiled with next week's previews.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Somewhat interesting case, only in the way House found a way to connect with the austistic kid, by accident or not. The jailbait subplot still has this uneasiness to it, but we won't find out until the show comes back from the baseball-coverage-imposed hiatus in about 5 weeks. Gak!

Marianne

Supporting Actor
I guess it makes sense that House can only connect with someone who has no social skills!

Also makes sense that the only way a 17 year old girl would fancy House is if she had a condition that made her a nympho!

The House/Cuddy foreplay is getting more intense - only a matter of time?

I loved the way House destroyed Wilson's Zen Garden. I wish they had shown Wilson trying to pick it up.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I cant help myself...... I know it is just a show, so I should not dwell on stuff, but I have to ask....

Why would the old carpet even still be around? It would have been carted off to either a dump, or a bio disposal place weeks ago. This is just too big a plot hole for me to grasp.

mylan

Screenwriter

I think House made that diagnosis up about the earthquake and the spores to "let her down softly" even though it did seem she had some freaky tears.
I thought that about the carpet as well..
No House for five weeks, just when I was really getting in to it!

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Does anyone remember exactly what that condition was called, and what caused it? I'm, er, doing research for an article. Yeah. An article. That's the ticket...

:)

Joe

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Did anyone else get turned on when he pressed his fingers on her forehead and she closed her eyes and pushed foreward? :)

For awhile there it looked as if House was auditioning to star in The Crush 2 lol. Regarding he and Cuddy, there is definitely an unspoken attraction going on there, don't know if they'll ever act on it but it's there.

The shot of the kid's eye rolling back into his head freaked me out a little. :frowning:

Favorite line of probably any show so far this new season and something I desperately want to say whenever i'm eating in a restaraunt or am in a supermarket and there are screaming kids nearby...

"For the love of God, will you shut that kid up!!"

:laugh:

Joe_H

Screenwriter

I think you'd be pretty surprised, I have quite a few friends who are not much older than that who find House completely attractive.

Marianne

Supporting Actor
House is back tonight at 9pm. YAY!

Joe, I agree that he is very attractive and I'm much, much, much older than 17! ;)

My comment was meant to be within the context of the show - not in reality (whatever that is!).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
When did House turn into the Jerry Springer show? :D

That cop literally had a stick up his ass. Heh. Now's he's out for some revenge.

Loved Cameron's newfound sarcastic wit (producing double-takes from House, Foreman and Chase).

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Well, House's diagnosis was coccidioidomycosis caused by the Coccidioides immitis spore. A real diagnosis from the proper geographic area, theoretically could have been kicked up by an earthquake, might cause the Sinus problem and funky tears, but pretty unlikely to cause the more interesting side effect.

The Casablanca scene with the apparently clueless Teenager was just hysterical. Throw the medical stuff out the window because I just can't not enjoy this show despite the Medical/Dramatical license it takes. I just don't care if it's realistic, it ain't the point of the show.

David Morse makes a great foil to House in tonights show. Some real problems for Greg coming up it appears. I loved Cameron's new stuff, but the 'Chorus' really took tonights show off it looked like.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I think Morse will be surprised at how quickly House adapts now that they're both playing the same game.
That said, it sounds like he's got some pretty damning evidence against him.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, this could be a very interesting subplot. House has been pill-popping, doctor-shopping, etc. :) Could he be forced to cut a deal, go to rehab, etc? :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
My guess on the cop subplot:

The cop has contracted some weird condition/disease (the cop insisted on getting tested), and guess who is the only one who can solve the mystery? Who's your daddy now? Oh, too bad daddy is behind bars... haha.

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood
I was a little annoyed at the writing in last night's episode, some of the characters just didn't feel right. The episode overall was alright but it was the comments by characters that just seemed out of place.
I did get a chuckle out of Cameron's remark "I'm hitting that and it's amazing."
I don't know, probably just me and probably after it not being on for five weeks and watching a lot of Grey's Anatomy in the meantime probably has me all messed up.

The whole cop thing just annoyed me, I knew David Morse's character was going to be a cop, because 9 times out of 10 he plays a cop in tv shows and movies (though I like Morse and think he's a good actor, its just his kind of role). The way he was going about making assumptions (right ones) about House was very "investigator" like. House isn't going to change, at least not much, I was sort of expecting House to just beat the cop with his cane. That would've made for a far more interesting development.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
House is not a physical fighter and would never get physical with someone who could and would get physical back.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks