What's new

Horror gurus, please help ID this movie (1 Viewer)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I saw it on VHS 15+ years ago. I remember it as black and white, but really, I could be wrong.

It was a zombie flick.

Here is the scene that stuck to my mind: Mother is looking for lost son (10 years old or so) inside zombie infested building. She finally finds him, is so relieved that she offers him her breast (in a scene I find quite freudian) - breast which after a few seconds, the kid proceeds to bite off, having been infected of course.

That scared the crap out of me, and I never saw the rest. but now I am curious.

In another scene, this man is held down on a table by the zombies and his intestines pretty much ripped out. Then he wakes up as a zombie himself. OK, there is probably a similar scene in every single zombie flick out there but what the hey.

Does this ring a bell at all?

--
H

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
It is Burial Ground!

from the imdb user comments:
Yup, sounds just as horrifically absurd as I remember. The thing is even out on DVD. Hmmm...

Thanks Scott, yer the best. And thanks for trying Garret.

PS: I will wait till I get home to open up that link, Scott :)

--
H

chris winters

Second Unit
did they actually have a young boy, 10 years old or so, bite on an actresses breast? That seems a bit perverse, and possible against the law? Maybe becuase it foreign they let it slide?

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Thanks guys. I knew someone else would be able to snag this one, so I'm happy to win one of these. :D

Glad to help, particularly when zombies are involved.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Burial Ground is an excellent bad film in the vein of Nightmare City and Zombie 3. Very entertaining with some great looking zombies and gore, and the infamous tit biting scene is just plain disgusting. I love the film, and am very pleased with the DVD from Shriek Show.

The "kid" in the role was so obviously a midget. :laugh: One of a few hilarious things in this gem!

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
The correct term is "little person"!:D

And I can't believe you used the word "gem" again. I wish I had a gem for every time you used the word gem!:laugh:

I may have to search this kooky film out. Love Zombie flicks.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
There's a similar scene in Castle Freak from Full Moon Pictures. In fact, it gives whole new meaning to "eating p*ssy." :eek:

Herm C

Stunt Coordinator
Malcolm R, you got the wrong body part.:b

For those interested in seeing this...the scene is right
HERE.
Be warned...it's kinda gross.

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
Things take a turn for the perverse when in one scene Michael actually begs his mother to breast-feed him like an infant! When she refuses, Michael attempts to coax her by caressing her and even goes so far as to feel her up! No explanation is given for this bizarre, unnecessary development, and the film's lackadaisical atmosphere intensifies because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks