What's new

Home Theater Forum 2.0 Has Arrived! (1 Viewer)

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Do I need to stockpile supplies?
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Marianne

Supporting Actor
Make sure you have plenty of salsa - but DO NOT have any silica packs near your computer in case they absorb all your posts at the changeover.

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Will the government issue coupons so I can afford the fancy-pants new box required to make my setup HTF 2.0 ready?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
D'ya suppose the HTF 2.0 will require a special "handshake" to get the necessary parts to properly communicate with each other?

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I have started a consulting service to evaluate any compatibility issues that may arise. For the low price of $2,000.00 per computer, plus traveling expenses, I will come to your location and evaluate your computer to ensure that it is up to date and HTF-2.0 will run with out any issues. In the likely event that there is an issue, extra charges will apply. Send me a PM if interested. Don't get caught unprepared when HTF 2.0 is released. Plan ahead now!!

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Will my current computer work when HTF goes from analog to digital? Can I still get my gov't converter box?

(I never use the front page, and hadn't seen the countdown. Intriguing.)

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
This is ridiculous. The old, black-and-white HTF was perfect, just the way it was. Then they had to go and make it all COLOR. It hurts my eyes, I tell ya. What're they gonna do this time? Make it 3-D? Sheesh.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I wonder if a firmware upgrade will allow us to get to the 2.0 platform...or do you suppose will we need to purchase new hardware?

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Hopefully you all will enjoy 2.0 as much as you seem to enjoy speculating.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks