What's new

Home Theater Direct Quality?? (1 Viewer)

Luis Gabriel Gerena

Second Unit
I have the x-sls at home so I can measure them for you. :)

There is much more to drivers and distortion than size. Just because one driver is bigger doesnt mean is better...otherwise we will all have does old cerwin vegas with 15' woofers! :)

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Luis
I want to know those dimentions, thanks a lot. BTW, I have a 12 inch Cerwin-Vega subwoofer that is just about as powerful as an SVS 25-31 PCi and only cost $374 delivered. Remote volume... have had it for 10 years.
Size matters :)

Luis Gabriel Gerena

Second Unit
Refinement matters even more ;-) Let me get home and I will measure them and post back. They dont go super low but good enough for most music for sure.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Luis

Refinement has its place...size always matters...

I envy you having X-SLS already. I have looked at them and am waiting for the pictures and details...

Art

jwill242004

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason Wilcox
you have the XLS towers?????? Thats what he was asking dimentions for. I thought they werent available yet.

Luis Gabriel Gerena

Second Unit
Well, its a "beta" version so I am not sure if there will be any changes to its size, I doubt it. You can see them in my review about the HTD,Onix and PA.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Hi Luis

I looked and just couldn't find the thread you are referring to. Could you point me in the right direction please?

Happy New Year

4eric

Auditioning
Real Name
Rich Erickson
I purchased the Home Theater Direct 12 discrete channel amplifier (MA-1235) back in 2008 to power a 10 speaker, whole house stereo system in 5 rooms. It's been a WONDERFUL piece of equipment and performed solidly and flawlessly until a recent lightning storm which caused 3 of the 12 channels to stop working. Since I was only powering 10 speakers, I could have continued to operate with just 10 channels but not 9.
I requested a return order from HTD and received instructions to return it to them. After they received it, they determined that the main board was fried, AND THAT THEY WOULD FIX IT FOR FREE!! This company has my everlasting support as they fixed it OUT OF WARRANTY for FREE.
Don't think twice in buying from this company. They're products are tops and they stand behind what they sell.
Rich in Atlanta

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks