What's new

Home theater Auxiliary In Problem (1 Viewer)

Vivek Swamy

Auditioning
Real Name
Vivek Swamy
Hi Guys, I am having Philips LX2600D/97 HTS which doesn't have Audio Auxiliary input but I need to connect my Samsung LED TV to my home theater system for best sound via Audio output Please guys help me out.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Vivek Swamy said:
Hi Guys, I am having Philips LX2600D/97 HTS which doesn't have Audio Auxiliary input but I need to connect my Samsung LED TV to my home theater system for best sound via Audio output Please guys help me out.
Return that Philips and buy a HTiB with audio inputs.

TheGary

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Gary
schan1269 said:
Return that Philips and buy a HTiB with audio inputs.
Or better yet, this is a perfect excuse to upgrade to a real home theater system.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Hi Vivek, welcome to HTF! Sorry, but there is no way to hook up auxiliary input to your Phillips system. But we can help you pick out a new system that has inputs.

Vivek Swamy

Auditioning
Real Name
Vivek Swamy
Hi guys thanks for your suggestions I am planning to buy sony bdv e290 HTS please suggest?

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Does it have inputs? I'm not downloading the manual, when you can do that anyway and see what it is capable of compared to the 490 and 690. It has a feature called "portable music enhancer". I have absolutely no idea what that means. That is a feature not present in the US, cause they don't sell that HTiB here...in any form. Being the first place I found it, is an Indian website, I can't download the manual. Edit: The 690 has an analog input, a digital input and (apparently, the description simply says "Yes/Yes/Yes (HDMI in: 2ch only)") an HDMI input. Buy that one if you want inputs.

Vivek Swamy

Auditioning
Real Name
Vivek Swamy
Thanks Guys ! For your Suggestions Finally I bought Sony BDV E290 HTS It's Great and also having good features with AUX IN but Sound is not up to the mark as Sony has told it has 1000W RMS but my Philips has a good and Awesome than this as it has 3000W PMPO. But overall is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks