What's new

Home theater audio <$800 (including reciever) (1 Viewer)

Luis Gabriel Gerena

Second Unit
I had the Insignias and returned them. They are ok but soon you will be looking for better so it depends on your expectations. In my case, my HTDs are so much better that its not even funny...of course they cost a lot more as well.

pcharouz

Agent
Real Name
Petr
I just went to best buy, and I came up with something

1x definitive procenter 1000 (center)
2x definitive promonitor 800 (rears)
2x definitive promonitor 1000 (fronts

Total $850, package sale by best buy: $699!!!! I could strech my budget a bit

Anyways, I like how they sound at bestbuy, but I never heard any of the av123, or the Athena B1.2, so I dont know if they are better, but I think I liked them more than the insignias, and they are smaller, which is a plus.(They lacked bass a little, but I think the guy didnt know how to set up the sub.)

pcharouz

Agent
Real Name
Petr
no, I've actually been to the store, and asked them how big of a sale they could give me. They actually are sopposed to be $850, its not the promonitor 60.

amigohts

Agent
Real Name
Junior R. Mejia

If they are the ProCinema 800 System, i want a set of those. I am in the market for more or less the same type of system you are looking for.

pcharouz

Agent
Real Name
Petr
no, you guys dont understand, I am buying them individeally, but they will give me a sale if I buy them all together. Its kind of like the pro cinema 800, but no subwoofer, and the promonitor 1000 for the front

amigohts

Agent
Real Name
Junior R. Mejia

Okay! sorry about the mis-understanding. Are you going to buy sub for it? which one?

Dayton 12,
HSU
or SVS?

pcharouz

Agent
Real Name
Petr
how are they compared to the other speakers recomended?

Edit: lol, that post apeared when I replied, anyways, I already have a Bic H100

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks