What's new

Home Improvement Season 6 Cut? (1 Viewer)

Nick_TV

Stunt Coordinator
I've watched the 1st disc and I believe at least some episodes are cut.

"I Was a Teenage Taylor" - I remember a scene with Larry on the Tool Time set selling Halloween props to Tim and Al. This scene is not on the DVD.

"Jill and Her Sisters" - I remember that the last scene with credits rolling featured many takes of Jill walking up to Tim in the sleeping bag, but Tim kept laughing. At one point, he spit his gum out. These outtakes are not at the end of this episode.

Shawn_Sm

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know about cuts, but there are many episodes on discs 2 and 3 that have frame rate issues, causing them to look very blurry. Is this just my set?

Shawn_Sm

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the info. This is disappointing, but hopefully Buena Vista will replace these as they did with Golden Girls season 7.

Buddy I

Agent

Yes, I remember those outtakes and was wondering where they were, too. Maybe they're included in the blooper reel, which I haven't watched yet.

Tony S

Stunt Coordinator
So, has there been any word on replacement discs for these? Those affected episodes look horrid.

Shawn_Sm

Stunt Coordinator

I spoke with a "technician" at Buena Vista and was told it was a "source material issue" because it was "such an old show that back then nobody knew they were going to release these things on home video." :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks