What's new

Holy Shnikeys! Mickey Mouse in Living Color....HURRY (1 Viewer)

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
These are temporarily in stock at the Walt Disney World Store.

Calll in over the phone and request the Disney Treasures Tin Mickey Mouse in Living Color 2-disc DVD set. They are in stock (but certainly not for long). I just called and ordered one. It is $32.99, but mine came to $43 after shipping and handling to Syracuse, NY :frowning: Not the greatest "price," but who cares? This is still a hell of a lot cheaper than getting it on ebay.

Move it or lose it!

Disney World phone number = 407-363-6200

Edit: If they are out of stock at the previous number, try this one- 407-828-1451.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I saw a few of them at the toy store in Downtown Disney when I was there at the end of January. All copies in that store had dents in the tins, though.

There were two copies at a store in MGM Studios which I saw earlier which actually appeared undented and I picked one of those up for myself.

Neil

Roy C.

Second Unit
They are very accessible here in the Orlando area either at the local malls or like you said downtown Disney or other parks...

Good luck,
Roy C.

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Unforunately for those of us in the rest of the country, these things are pretty darn hard to come by. Must be nice to live next to disneyworld (you lucky shmucks! :) ).
BTW, OT, the Tower of Terror is my favorite ride of all time. The attention to detail there is uncanny.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> BTW, OT, the Tower of Terror is my favorite ride of all time. The attention to detail there is uncanny.

Yeah, I'd like to know who plays Rod Serling in that. Have you been on it since they enhanced it?

Lyle_JP

Screenwriter
We'll be getting our own Tower of Terror here in California this summer! Imagine that, a Hollywood Tower of Terror only an hour's drive from the real Hollywood. :p)

-Lyle J.P.

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I'd like to know who plays Rod Serling in that. Have you been on it since they enhanced it?
Chris, check out tower-of-terror.com ...its got some great info on this and other tidbits about the ride. I am driving to Orlando with my GF on Saturday from Syracuse, NY, and I expect to be on the TOT sometime next week :) I hear that the enhancements are that there are now different series of drops, and that it is completely random (so you don't know what is coming when it is time to drop). Also, I think they added additional holograms of the family at the bottom of the drop, but I can't confirm this myself. I can't wait to see :)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Each day there is a different sequence of drops programmed in.
There are at least 4 different sequences (someone who works there told us that the day we were there it was #4).

Neil

fredl

Agent
Are theese still available in any B&M:s or have they all ended up on Ebay.. :frowning:

Since I'm from Sweden I couldn't get in on the order from WDS.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Interesting... no wonder the guy on the TV looks so much like Serling. :)

The best seat on the ride is in the middle of the back row. It's the only one that doesn't have a lap bar, just a chain that can be fastened loosely, if you like floating above the seat. Your odds of getting that seat are better if you ride alone.

I think the most fun is watching the reaction of the first timers, who usually think the ride will just go straight up, then down.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks