What's new

Hollywood Video Previously Viewed $5 (1 Viewer)

SteveCallas

Second Unit
I don't know how long this has been running, but I noticed it today - all previously viewed movies $9.99 or less are being sold for $5. It's not limited to horror movies, it's for all movies. I picked up Saw II and would have gotten Exorcism of Emily Rose if it weren't a bit cheaper on Amazon. Good deal if there are some movies from the past year or two you've been waiting to pick up.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Sometimes I get the sense that mome of my local HV stores are SO overstocked on their old titles that they'd pay me to walk out of the store with a pile! :D

I LOVE their sales! This is how I have been picking up many of my new releases over the past year or so. Titles I didn't need to have release week.

raulC

Grip
I picked up two on Friday and was surprised to see that it looked like the discs hadn't been played at all. If they cleaned them up, then they did a hell of a good job. I want to go back sometime this week to pick up some other titles I saw there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks