What's new

Hollywood babes that may not be young, but still sexy as hell/fine... (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Oh, wait...MAJOR REMEMBRANCE! MEG RYAN!

She's cute, and she has nice teeters (See "The Doors" if you don't believe me)

Which reminds me : Kathleen Quinlan did full-frontal in "The Doors". She has a great body, and a nice face enhanced by glasses and Orff's "Carmina Burana" in that movie.

Sincerely,

John "Loves the movies, in more ways than one"

P.S,

Phoebe Cates is about to cross the stratosphere of 40. She counts too.

Leo Hinze

Stunt Coordinator
Oh yeah. I forgot that nasty rumor about JLC. Must have something to do with that extruding trick she does.

James Pfann

Stunt Coordinator
My still beautiful favorites are:

Anne Archer

Kathleen Quinlan

Jennifer O'neil

Diane Lane

Kay Lenz

Timeless Favorites:

Elizabeth Taylor

Jennifer Jones

Rita Hayworth

Kim Novak

Barbara Rush

Justin Doring

Screenwriter
Yes, Michelle Pfeiffer still looks stunning.

I forgot about Emma Thompson. Based on her commentaries, she seems like a lot of fun and very down to earth.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Bob, Laura is a beauty, but I'm pretty sure she is only 37 or 38. I suppose it depends on what you consider "older." her implants are really nice. They aren't overinflated.

Diane Lane is only 37.

Dan B

Screenwriter
I agree with most of the "mature" & beautiful women that have been mentioned already. (Rene Russo is incredibly sexy at her age, in particular)
Another very beautiful woman over 40 is Joan Severance. Here's a link to a (slightly edited for HTF) picture of her:
Joan Severance slightly censored
-Dan "a picture is worth 1000 words" B.

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
Here'a an odd one - Amanda Bearse (Marcy on Married With Children).

Although she came out in 1993, she was fine to look at, and it doesn't change my opinion of her.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
That picture of Joan is from her Playboy layout, but I agree, she is one fine babe. I've had a crush on her since seeing her in the awful movie No Holds Barred.

Dan B

Screenwriter
Speaking of bad movies, I saw a recent French film (it was depressing) last night with Carole Bouquet. You'll remember her from "For Your Eyes Only". (and if you saw the movie, you do remember her!) She is 44 according to her bio at the Internet Movie Database, & she looks terrific.
-Dan B

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter
Awww...Pheobe Cates. Damn, I totally forgot about her, shes still ultra hot. Im gonna go watch Fast Times now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks