What's new

Holding out: News or Rumors About SEs of the Following? (1 Viewer)

David_P

Stunt Coordinator

despite the fact that quite a few of the cases claim that it is... in addition, many cases claim DD 5.1, but that's missing as well (particularly in Canada).

David

Bo_Darville

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bo
i have seen this aired in ws several times on hdtv recently. what would they be using as a source? i don't believe its been released on hd-dvd or bluray either

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
BEETLEJUICE
THE ROAD WARRIOR-that should have been a done deal long ago.

and speaking of corporate oddities
I beleive that the only place in the world where ROMY & MICHELLE is 16:9 enhanced is- Australia.
I have it.

David_P

Stunt Coordinator

confirmed... the Christmas 2006 release of Mrs Doubtfire is NOT anamorphic, despite the slipcase saying that it is. Further, it is not even called an SE.

It's a Christmas slipcase over the old DVD, exactly the same coverart, UPC, everything. Weasels... :frowning:

David

WillG

Senior HTF Member

"The Goonies" is already a pretty loaded DVD. It has commentary with Richard Donner and all of the Goonies with video segments. Deleted scenes (including the legendary Octopus scene), a featurette and music videos.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Seems like at the last chat with the Warners executives, they admitted that THE WITCHES is not in the pipeline. A shame because it's a very enjoyable film.

John Kwong

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
JK
I'm surprised no one mentioned Poltergeist. Anyone hear anything about an SE coming?

Brandon.B

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandon.B
A few others I forgot to mention are....

Drop Dead Fred
Vegas Vacation
Nutty Professor (Murphy)

Would love to see those too!

MTRodaba2468

Agent
Real Name
Matt Rodabaugh

Concerning Annie Hall, I'd like a SE, but it's very unlikely that one will be released. Woody Allen is not a fan of special features.

Mathew B

Stunt Coordinator
Anything for Death Becomes Her or Planes, Trains and Automobiles? Both need significant upgrades, particularly as there are reportedly tons of deleted scenes for both.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks