What's new

Hold on to your hats fellas, BEYONCE KNOWLES in August's issue of MAXIM! (1 Viewer)

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
How closely monitored do you think this thread is right now by the HTF admins? I can see Vince Maskeeper w/ a padlock in his hands mumbling the words: "Just give me a reason.":laugh:

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
Ummmmmmmmmmm.....Beyonce
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
With all this talk of celebrities, I'm not really a "star-struck" type of guy. As a matter of fact, I can't stand the whole facination and fixation that our society here in the states places on celebrities. To me, there are plenty of superfine "everyday" women to drool over.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
The good thing about having a fascination with celebreties is that you can, sometimes, talk about their beauty with your significant other. They know that you don't have a shot in the world with them, so why bother arguing. My fiance doesn't really like me mentioning that I think some actress is hot, but I couldn't really care less if she mentions some actor is hot. Cuz guess who she's coming home with...ME! :D
Oh yeah, I'll take two servings of Beyonce!

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
Thanks guys, I was very hesitant to open the aforementioned can of worms, and certainly no harm or hatred was implied on my part. I don't know if one can control what one finds beauty in, maybe that is the primary issue here. I appreciate you guys understanding what I wrote for what it was, an honest question, and I appreciate the ability to be open here.
Now, let the worship continue :)
Chris

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

Just another reality check that in this country, we haven't come as far as some have suggested in race relations and the acceptance of beauty, appearance and appreciation that goes far beyond just our own skin color. It's too bad that all of us can't accept that there is really only one race and that's the human race.

Crawdaddy

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Appreciation of feminine beauty is like fine food...I like Chinese, Italian, Greek, Japanese, American (mmmmm fast food baby!), Russian, Baltic, Thai, Mongolian, Indian, Ethiopian, and more! It's a real smorgasbord out there!
(Uh, well, I don't really like Mexican food that much, and never had a chance to try any Latin America/South American food, but I like the ladies!)
I know plenty of friends and acquaintances who can't stand the thought of eating sushi. Most have never tried, which I think makes the biggest difference in the world...those that have, love it!
I'm sure most of the U.S./U.N. troops stationed in Japan during the Korean War thought the same as Chris, but what do you know...a lot of them changed their minds!

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
In spite of the fact I'm Thai, I've found ladies of all sorts to be attractive, well, except maybe those Oompa Loompa females. Their green hair and orange skin kind of freaks me out.

Anyways, back to the adoration of the lovely goddess that is Beyonce.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Aw come on guys!!! 3 pages of thread and so few pics?
Supply more pictures of the delicious Bey
nce please.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
While I am a definite supporter of Beyonce and I have now said that she is "fiiine", I have to admit that I would like to see the real Beyonce, not the one hidden behind the mask of Destiny's Child and the makeup.

Hey John, where's ,y pic???????

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Kevin Alexander had this to say...
....I can't stand the whole facination and fixation that our society here in the states places on celebrities. To me, there are plenty of superfine "everyday" women to drool over.
Most agreeable. I encounter women on a daily basis that easily beautiful enough for "celebrity" status.

I must say though that Beyonce' is a gorgeous lady. But no one has mentioned Vanessa Williams either. She's also hotter than hell just like Beyonce'.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Got my issue in the mail yesterday! :D I just wish they would've had a little more variety in the outfits she was wearing. All of the pics are pretty much the same outfit. I also wish they would have showed a little more, ahem, skin. ;) She sounds pretty straight though so I imagine that was at her discretion. A beautiful woman indeed!

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
I was a bit disappointed with the photo spread. Where's the bikini shot? And where's the expected "lying on bed" shot or the "on hands and knees with butt sticking out" shot? Oh well, at least the interview is somewhat lengthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks